Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011

thanks for the info
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yeppers ...... woke up and started doing the accounts and on the very first one got .....

Click the image to open in full size.

I, of course, immediately came here to find out it's glitched
Why would we expect it to work correctly ?
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That is soo nice of Ganz, making it so easy to get her this year! Awesome! I can't wait to get my first gift! The prizes this year are the best!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #14
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I hope they fix the glitch for the deluxe account holders fast only 1 1/2 more hours on Asian accounts to get their day one
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #15
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I am SO happy that she is so easy to find this year.

Thank you Ganz!! <3
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #16
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU SO MUCH GANZ!! Thank you for making Ms. Birdy SO much easier to find! Now I can complete my collection and maybe get a badge too!
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #17

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info! I'm so glad Ms. Birdy is easier to find
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #18
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Yay!! She's back!! Thanks, GANZ for making this year so much easier...and a lot faster!! Have fun everyone!!

~Isabelle123~
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #19
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I was not able to get into the Clubhouse this morning. I got a message that said "Cannot connect to the Clubhouse." I'm sure everyone in Webkinz World is trying to get in at the same time. I'm just petrified that if I don't do it first thing in the morning, I'll get so busy I'll forget. That is what happened to me on Thanksgiving and also on this past Saturday for the cool statue.

I love that Mrs. Birdy is easier to find, but I don't love that they show you the gift you are going to be getting when you log on. What ever happened to being surprised?

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #20
Diabetes awarness, A
Lil Kinz
glitter8pony will become famous soon enough

I Got my slippers!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.
glitter8pony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hooray ms. birdy!, no roast duck this year!, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: