Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Now Appearing in Webkinz Clubhouse

Rubber duck tomorrow!! Announced on the newz!!
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #42
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Ok my question is this.
Yesterday I missed out on this so today do you get the socks AND pudding??

I am not sure. I am guessing that you missed the pudding and will only get the socks today. Please let us know. I hope you can get both!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #43
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I just got socks for 11 accounts in a pink party room!
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #44
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ms. Birdy Now Appearing in Webkinz Clubhouse

Click the image to open in full size.

She started several hours later than expected, but Ms. Birdy is now passing out gifts in the Clubhouse. Head on over there today to receive the Day 1 gift, a plate of Figgy Pudding. Ms. Birdy appears to be on the schedule similar to that of the Trick or Treat Ghost. In other words, there is no need to hop from room to room. Just hang out in one room for a while, and eventually she'll show up. Our members are working on tracking her appearances, HERE, to see if there is a pattern to when she will show up in certain rooms. There's a "jingle bell" noise when she appears, so make sure your speakers are turned on.

For help finding Ms. Birdy on your account, please visit the Official Tracking Thread, HERE, and jump to the very end of the thread. Unlike the Trick or Treat Ghost, it is possible to "jump" into a room after Ms. Birdy has appeared to get a gift from her. Just be quick with your color zone change! For more information on the Countdown to Christmas feature, click HERE to visit Webkinz Insider's WIki page.

Good Luck to All of our Members!
This is the error msg I receive every time I click on either link, anyone else having this issue? (FYI...I'm using Vista!)

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

The website cannot display the page
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #45
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Default question to all ASIAN ACONUTS PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!

hi so i had this quetion WHAT IS THE 4 DAY PRIZE PLEASE POST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!

question to all ASIAN ACONUTS PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!
hi so i had this quetion WHAT IS THE 4 DAY PRIZE PLEASE POST PICTURE

Last edited by COOKIESRGOOD; 12-16-2009 at 03:28 PM..
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #46
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

The fourth prize is a group of "gingerbread reindeer". lol
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #47
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: question to all ASIAN ACONUTS PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD
hi so i had this quetion WHAT IS THE 4 DAY PRIZE PLEASE POST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!

question to all ASIAN ACONUTS PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!
hi so i had this quetion WHAT IS THE 4 DAY PRIZE PLEASE POST PICTURE

go to webkinz newz. it is gingerbread reindeer cookies
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #48
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Ms. Birdy Now Appearing in Webkinz Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
Ms Birdy is in Santakinz Room 20 in Dark Blue Zone at 10:55 KT.
i fid ms birdy
Old 12-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #49

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Click the image to open in full size.

Cute -- but so little!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:50 AM   #50
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Don't we still have to find Ms Birdy today to get whatever for completing the 12 days? My wreath is filled but no surprize that is not on the wreath... I am looking for her anyway until I stop seeing the Christmas Tree in the red wreath at rooms. I just wanted to get this thread back on top at the forum. Thanks to all who helped do all that tracking. I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas!

"Friday’s present is a dazzling Dancing Toy Robot! How delightful! Visit Ms. Birdy in the Clubhouse tomorrow to claim your prize. Tomorrow also marks the conclusion to our Christmas Countdown for the year. We hope you visited Ms. Birdy for all the great presents, and we look forward to seeing you in Webkinz World tomorrow morning to celebrate Christmas with us. Merry Christmas!"

Are there any trackers on today? I am having no luck finding her at all today!

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 12-26-2009 at 10:50 AM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i luv adam lambert!, wer r u ms birdy?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: