Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
sisterbear has a reputation beyond reputesisterbear has a reputation beyond reputesisterbear has a reputation beyond reputesisterbear has a reputation beyond reputesisterbear has a reputation beyond reputesisterbear has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ms Birdy Greets Many Expiring Accounts

I knew this was coming for a bunch of my kids accounts. I had a stash of webkinz saved for it. Target has lil kinz for $3.99 so I let DD get one bird(birds are her favorite webbies) for her primary acct.
The issue is what to do with all the accounts we "adopted" from people that didn't want their account. They are all expiring and Im not sure if I should invest in keeping them going. Our family already has 17 accounts. I
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
see

see will become famous soon enough

I just wanted to let you guys know that if you do have an account that is about to expire, "Ollies Bargain Outlet" has full sized webkinz for $2.99 each.
see is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #23
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Has anyone gotten this notice on accounts that are not "expiring"? I have 2 main accounts that we've added pets too within the year, several in fact. My extra accounts, fine. I don't adopt often unless I happen to have a potm or something. But I got them on my main accounts and I know they are fine.

Anyone else?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #24
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

That's certainly strange! For the past months, my friends have been giving me their unwanted accounts, all expired

I will try to adopt pets in them though.

My main account is just fine and new pets are adopted frequently
skullnbows17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #25

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

That's happened to me a couple of times on my 1st account. I haven't visted or got an new Webkinz for it in a long time, but my newer account hasen't gotten it before.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I didn't even realize that Hop hadn't come out on dvd until this year!

It comes out in a few days so I was hoping they have another promotion for the dvd release lol. This was a great promo last year. I'm not letting my accounts expire.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #27
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
It always surprise me why people go on WI and do not log on WW . What is the point to keep learning what is going on on WW but do not play it ?
Well, they just disregard the news probably.
It's because that there's epical people on here to talk to and talk here isn't limited to Webkinz. >w<
pikachukick900 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #28
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!

With the release of the dvd I decided to pull up the old video challenge. I had saved it as a short cut on my computer. It still works. I haven't tried it on a account that didn't get a bunny yet, but last year it would only work on accounts that had adopted a bunny.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #29

Naila will become famous soon enough

Mines expired
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #30
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I just received this message today in one of my account
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aww, double d scotland, jellydonut!, more free pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: