Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ms Birdy Greets Many Expiring Accounts

A new front page story has been added:

Ms Birdy Greets Many Expiring Accounts

Lots of members are logging into their Webkinz Account to be greeted with...
Click the image to open in full size.
That's right! Ms Birdy is there to let you know that it has been a year since you have adopted a Webkinz. In the past, members would get a 30 day noticed saying that their account would be expiring, but since Webkinz Accounts don't really expire, then no notice. With the limited accounts, members can do everything as normal except kinzpost packages or enter the Trading Room. Nafaria and Clubhouse events still work.
Why the sudden rash of Ms Birdy notices appearing on accounts? In 2011, during the month of March, a movie promotion for HOP was appearing in Webkinz World. One of the prizes was a code for the Hopping Bunny. So if you can't recall adopting any webkinz since then, it might be best to see when you will be expecting this notice, so you won't be taken by surprise. If someone has a Deluxe Membership, then their accounts are fine.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ms Birdy Greets Many Expiring Accounts

Isn't that strange?

I had several accounts come due this week and I got no notice at all and no warning from Ms Birdy
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

AmazingGrace is on a distinguished road

I think that Webkinz should let you have you account forever!!!! It stinks that my account will expire soon!
AmazingGrace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AmazingGrace
I think that Webkinz should let you have you account forever!!!! It stinks that my account will expire soon!
Well it does SI have a few expired accounts . And i use them every day . So thank you Ganz
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i had one account that expired on the 4th.........it was an account that i renewed with the hop bunny........... but i didn't get a notice like that........nor a kinzposted letter either.
it was just a good thing i happened to take a peek at my info.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ahh yes now that makes sense...I had been noticing a lot of people talking about expiring accounts lately...if HOP was your last pet...I guess they should give out some more free pets! lol
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #7

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since that already!
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Mine probably has that... I haven't logged on a webkinz since the hopping bunny
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Oil so confused what does this have to do with the hopping bunny? Can someone explain this to me?

I am so confused what does this have to do with the hopping bunny? Can someone explain this to me?
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #10

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
Mine probably has that... I haven't logged on a webkinz since the hopping bunny
It always surprise me why people go on WI and do not log on WW . What is the point to keep learning what is going on on WW but do not play it ?
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aww, double d scotland, jellydonut!, more free pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: