Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #31
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Awards Badges to Webkinz Players for Christmas Countdown

After a lot of green screens and please waits ...we did complete all 11 accounts today...and sned big hugs to all the WI members who posted on the tracking thread..we would have never accomplished this without all the wonderful efforts of those trackers!!! Kudos to you all!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: Ms. Birdy Awards Badges to Webkinz Players for Christmas Countdown

How many people ACTUALLY got all days. I know some people missed the first day due to the problems. Today there was not a stop to the PLEASE WAIT that you could never find her even if you tired to use the thread. I did my best for my kids and even tried to help my siblings kids, but was unable to finish it (still a work in progress). Only so many minutes left, hope you all had a better chance and had better things to do then try and spend all day online.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #33
barbe is on a distinguished road

A BIG, BIG THANKS to alll the trackers. Without you I wouldn't have been able to collect 10 of the 12 gifts. THANK YOU!!! I knew Webkinz was gonna be busy, busy so I got up extra early and got the last of the gifts on all six of my accounts. I tried the first day but no luck and I don't have that kind of time to "please wait..." I truly HATE those two words. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and now it is HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #34
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Merry "Christ"mas everyone! I got the badge and all the prizes. But I couldn't have done it without the trackers.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #35
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I nevernevernever would have been able to get all the gifts for me and my daughter without the help of the selfless people hunting her down for the tracking thread. THANK YOU SO MUCH to each and every one of you who hunted for her and reported your findings. It is very much appreciated, and not just by me, I'm sure!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #36

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

LOVE AND LIGHT!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:20 PM   #37
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Thank you to everyone who helped track her!! I only wish I could've gotten the last one but I couldn't due to Please Wait!! I detest those words as I'm sure many of you do!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #38
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is such a wonderful badge! I'm glad I got all the prizes!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #39
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Many, many thanks to the trackers!!!

However, without the trackers this particular game would not be achievable for the children.

I would remind Ganz that this is a children's game...... PLEASE make it attainable!!!!!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #40

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Ms. Birdy Awards Badges to Webkinz Players for Christmas Countdown

Thank you, trackers! I almost missed her on the 12th day! I finally got my bade though!

View Post Originally Posted by WolfQuestKinz
Thank you, trackers! I almost missed her on the 12th day! I finally got my badge though!
LOL meant badge
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: