Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
webkinzdoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mr. Moo's Candy Bar Returns in New Webkinz Challenge!

i love those bars
webkinzdoggy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #32
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great job, GANZ! I love this!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #33
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

thats awesome! but wont its value go down if everyone can get one?
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

When I first started I sold stuff, not knowing. Some was good stuff too. I am happy that I will finally get a moo bar. Sorry for those who traded.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I traded for one of these about a year ago and honestly I'm glad they brought it back. I love the opportunity to get hard to find or rare items and even though I made the choice to trade for one of these, that was my choice to do so............I agreed to the terms of the trade. Ganz had nothing to do with it. We as traders and players make the choice to give these items "value" and we are the ones who make them "priceless". Ganz never sets any kind of trade value on items they put out, that is something we have done. And they never said these items from 2005/2006 won't come back at some point. Yes, they did make the statement retired is retired, but when they end a certain promotion that prize item isn't officially retired........it's just not available. As far as I know the only "retired" items that are in WW are certain pets and some exclusives (which at least one of has been available as a replica item in the Estore) so I think I will just continue to have fun and trade in WW and not let it bother me if an item becomes easily available. Buyer beware.........or in this case Trader beware, lol.

I should add that there is a small selection of items that were once Wshop items, and those have been "officially" retired by Ganz, but again.......trader beware, they have shown us time and again that all bets are off when it comes to our beloved pixel items.
You have a good point, I think I've changed my mind. Although this isn't good for people who own the bar, it will help a lot of other collectors get it.
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:29 AM   #36

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I think it's great. There's a lot of us who aren't in to trading, and this gives those of us a way to collect some of those items we missed out on.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:01 AM   #37

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Wow! I'll be on the hunt for this!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #38
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

wonder if they will bring back the old elf costume some other long gone Christmas items
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #39
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I personally am delighted to get a chance at this item and would love to see more like it come back.

I do see understand that for the lucky few who actually have these rare items it may not seem like such a good idea.

However, we all love webkinz world and wish to see it thrive and that means making new players happy too. IMHO I think in the long term we all stand to gain by this!

Last edited by Butterflies; 12-09-2011 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: just fixing ♥
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #40
Dreams come true!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mr. Moo's Candy Bar Returns in New Webkinz Challenge!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I personally am delighted to get a chance at this item and would love to see more like it come back.

I do see understand that for the lucky few who actually have these rare items it may not seem like such a good idea.

However, we all love webkinz world and wish to see it thrive and that means making new players happy too. IMHO I think in the long term we all stand to gain by this!
I agree Coony. I am so delighted as well!!!! I am hoping to be lucky enough go get this wonderful prize!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: