Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #21
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Mr. Moo Missing from Kinzville Park

I have found Mr Moo the same amount of times I have found garbage. In the last 17 hours of searching hundreds of rooms. ZERO
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #22
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I have found Mr Moo the same amount of times I have found garbage. In the last 17 hours of searching hundreds of rooms. ZERO

Love the trash "ditty"...lol!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #23
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

the garbage seems to be missing too. My DH and I just explored multiple rooms to no avail. He did, however, get chased around and hit on by some random little white dog in a blue dress. I had no idea that some kids actually try to make special friends in the park! I saw petz saying things like "i need a guy" - holy !!

Hopefully both mr moo and the trash will show back up soon.
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #24
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

First posted in the Moo Tracking thread:

Y'all.

It's worse than I thought. I did a bit of Googling and found THIS.

(I'm putting it in a spoiler so Cows doesn't see it without preparing herself)

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

Apparently it's so bad that some folks have started posting signs about it.

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

This is terrible! Just terrible! Of course MR Moo is not a "cow", but still!

<...looking side to side, behind me AND ABOVE ME...>

After contemplating upon this disturbing turn of events for some time (while walking through deserted park after deserted park), I have developed a new theory -- perhaps this crime was perpetrated by even more insidious creatures.

Yes, the dreaded ESMs*

I noticed that two of the (alleged, I have not seen ANY firsthand) discarded items found in the Park are Melty(ed) Mango Ice Cream Cones and BANANA PEELS.

(Dun duh DUUUUUHHHHHHN!)

Before this unfortunate disappearance, during my tracking rounds, I had noted HERDS of ESMs hanging out in the trees in Kinzville Park.

THE VERY TREES NEAR THE MOO-STER'S ICE CREAM CART.

I'm just sayin'....

...and by the way, has anyone actually seen Cows4You lately?

*Evil Sock Monkeys
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No...No I have not seen COWS4YOU, lately
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #26
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Auntie M...that is just too funny...and WOW..what amazing observation skills you have with the trash...and since you mentioned it..I have seen a few of those ESM when strolling the parks!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #27
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No...No I have not seen COWS4YOU, lately
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Auntie M...that is just too funny...and WOW..what amazing observation skills you have with the trash...and since you mentioned it..I have seen a few of those ESM when strolling the parks!!
Watch out, TNVOLS! They'll come for your fabulous twitter contest prize next!!!!!

And have you seen yer boy Peyton Manning lately? It's about like them to mess with the point spread, you know...
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #28
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

There was something with the FDA...too much trash near the icecream was causing a concern for health issues...

Due to the fact that WW did not want an outbreak of the Lime Flu (generally spread by a Citrus Dragon) they have banned all food vendors from the park until the webbies have cleaned up the park...

You want your icecream? Go clean up the trash!

**this post was a joke. There is no FDA in WW...although there SHOULD be cuz that GAK makes me sick!****
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #29
keenako
Webkinz :)

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

My.Moo! Where are you!?
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #30
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I just entered the park and Mr Moo was there. My screen froze and I couldn't move to get the ice cream. I wish I paid attention to the room #.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: