Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Mr. Moo Missing from Kinzville Park *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Mr. Moo Missing from Kinzville Park *UPDATE*

Originally submitted by FIA on Thu, 02/04/2010 - 7:17pm.

Click the image to open in full size.Based on the reports from Webkinz Insider members over the past two days, it appears that Mr. Moo has abandoned his Ice Cream Cart in the Kinzville Park. Something about yesterday's maintenance must have scared him off, because we haven't had a single report of any member being able to buy ice cream since the update.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to figure out what is keeping him away soon and Webkinz Players will be able to pick up some tasty ice cream.
Click the image to open in full size.
As most of you know, yesterday Ganz added "Clean Up" feature to the Kinzville Park in which players pick up trash to earn special prizes. For more information on this feature, including help finding trash, and instructions on what to do when you find it, please visit the Clubhouse section of our forum, HERE.

UPDATE (Friday, 2:05pm ET): Mr. Moo has been found! It appears that Mr. Moo has finished with his mini-vacation and is back in the Kinzville Park selling Ice Cream. For help finding Mr. Moo on your account, please check out WI's official tracking thread, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Mr. Moo Missing from Kinzville Park

Never noticed, thanks for clearing this up. I hadn't got any icecream in awhile.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Ok, thanks FIA! I wondered...
meeprox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

thanks FIA! when i have gone to the park i normally see him, but have not lately!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Could Mr Moo have gone on a buying trip for new products? Then he can return with some new flavors of Ice Cream!!! I would like to see Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Butter Pecan. What do you think?

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Mr. Moo Missing from Kinzville Park

Not only is Mr. Moo missing but I am stuck when I enter the park.

I have cleared my cache and tried several accounts. Anyone one else with this problem? Any solutions or suggestions?:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

i was wondering what happened to Mr.Moo i thought the stoped selling icecream lol
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

He's missing alright but my webbies are finding old ice cream cone litter all over the park anyway
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Cows pointed this out this morning on the DCT for today. I went to the park crossing my fingers on some Ice Cream, and the cart's there but Mr. Moo is not.
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Yeah, Mr. Moo has been missing, I guess he ran out of ice cream and had to go back to his Moo Truck? LOL
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: