Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Mouse pad ~~Help/Info

Yesterday I bought my son a Webkinz Mouse Pad & we lost the code
The pad is difficult to get used to. I moves so freely he loses the pointer.
My question is: What type of prizes are offered with the pad.
He was dissappointed with the prize selection from the bookmark. And didn't see where it opened up any new area in WW.
I'm not sure I want to buy another pad if the prize choices are as dissappointing. Unless we just frame it...that's what I might do with this WOW pad.
Thanks for any info...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 08:02 AM   #2
kibbles215

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mouse pad ~~Help/Info

The mouse pad gives you a picture to put in your room on ww. Cheak out the Code shop for more info!
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

Kayla has a spectacular aura about

...Hmm... The code is really little so mabey that is why....
Kayla is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 08:08 AM   #4

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

A picture would be Great!!
Have you had any trouble using the pad?
Old 10-26-2007, 08:11 AM   #5
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Here is a link to a page that shows the prints that the mousepads codes unlock.
http://www.elubin.com/webkins/pictur...page=mousepads
Here is a link to a thread I saw last night that shows them displayed in someone's "Fall Festival room."
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-t100276.html

Just saw your other question about "have you had problems with the pad"... I was thinking of getting one because we need a new mousepad but I heard they're too slippery and don't work very well. Is that the problem you're having?
Do you think your son would have been disappointed? My dd isn't into posters and wall art in our WW house. I think she likely would have been disappointed that that's all the mousepad gives you even though they're much larger than the Fall Festival poster.
Do YOU have problems with the mousepad? My dd likes that it shows "her" Frog and Googles on one of them but I doubt she'll ask for one at Christmas.

Last edited by Pom; 10-26-2007 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: P.S.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:37 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
Here is a link to a page that shows the prints that the mousepads codes unlock.
http://www.elubin.com/webkins/pictur...page=mousepads
Here is a link to a thread I saw last night that shows them displayed in someone's "Fall Festival room."
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-t100276.html

Just saw your other question about "have you had problems with the pad"... I was thinking of getting one because we need a new mousepad but I heard they're too slippery and don't work very well. Is that the problem you're having?
Do you think your son would have been disappointed? My dd isn't into posters and wall art in our WW house. I think she likely would have been disappointed that that's all the mousepad gives you even though they're much larger than the Fall Festival poster. Do YOU have problems with the mousepad. My dd likes that it shows "her" Frog and Googles on one of them but I doubt she'll ask for one at Christmas.
It's Very slippery! Unless you want the prize or want to use it like a poster in the Real World I would not buy it. I use our old one and expect him to once the newness wears off.

But, I do love the picture & was thinking of buying the set & framing them!!!
Crazy about Webkinz
I'm going to check-out your site now ~ rep points to you.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #7
Darkheart149

darkheart149 is an unknown quantity at this point

It came with a picture 2 squares long and it slightly resembled the pad, but with different animals. As for the real world, I dislike the pad. It isn't the worst but it's slippery and my mouse gets stuck on it occasionally. But if you have your child take a box (banana box, shoe box, ect.) and create a real world home for their pets, the mouse pad would make a great floor rug!
Old 10-26-2007, 09:10 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by darkheart149
It came with a picture 2 squares long and it slightly resembled the pad, but with different animals. As for the real world, I dislike the pad. It isn't the worst but it's slippery and my mouse gets stuck on it occasionally. But if you have your child take a box (banana box, shoe box, ect.) and create a real world home for their pets, the mouse pad would make a great floor rug!
I love that idea, thanks

---------- telogiatrisha added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Y'all have given me some wonderful ideas Thanks

Last edited by telogiatrisha; 10-26-2007 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #9
Darkheart149

darkheart149 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your welcome! My pleasure.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: