Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #31
mysunshine04
Webkinz :)
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Mother's Day Contests on the Webkinz Newz Site

Does anyone know if we have to type in the whole math ?? or type in the solution or just the answer??? I know what the solution and answer is just dont know how they want it.
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #32
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

You just type in the final answer when you do the math question part... you don't have to show them how you got to the solution as well!!

Hope this helps...
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #33
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Whoa, Barbie! For a second I was confused. I thought, "I haven't replied yet!" LOL!!
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #34
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

I dont understand the Question(6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?

?
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:47 PM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
The math question is to accommodate the Canadian Sweepstakes Laws so our Canadian friends can enter.
Um actually, the contests originate in Canada and the regulations are that you can't win anything without first answering a 'skill testing' question. That has been the criteria for as long as I can remember. So, essentially they are making the US follow Canadian rules and regs when it comes to this.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
I dont understand the Question(6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?

?
6 X 3 = 18
4 + 10 - 5 = 9
18 dividied by 9 = 2 (the answer is 2) You don't need to show how you got the answer, you just have to give the answer.

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #37
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Um actually, the contests originate in Canada and the regulations are that you can't win anything without first answering a 'skill testing' question. That has been the criteria for as long as I can remember. So, essentially they are making the US follow Canadian rules and regs when it comes to this.
Of course, I completely spazzed that the contest originates in Canada. But our points are the same, the math question is due to Canadian Sweepstakes laws.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: