Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Mother's Day Contests on the Webkinz Newz Site

A new front page story has been added:

Mother's Day Contests on the Webkinz Newz Site

Click the image to open in full size.To make up for the fact that the entry form for the "Win Something for Mom" contest wasn't available for most of the weekend, Ganz is extending the length of the contest. Instead of ending last night at Midnight, the contest will now end at 11:59pm on Tuesday, May 4th. The entry form for the contest can be found HERE. You could win some great e-Store Spa Theme items for your Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz is also holding another Mother's Day contest this week. This contest, called the "Top Ten TV Moms Contest" is open right now! It will close at 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th. To enter, just use the contest entry form to tell Ganz the names of your favorite TV Moms. You could win an Avante Condo Kitchen set for your Webkinz. The entry form for this contest is located HERE.

UPDATE: If you are getting an "Invalid Code" message when you attempt to submit your "TV Mom" contest entry, remember that the code is case sensitive, so turn your caps lock button on. If you were unable to enter the contest earlier today, please try again. It appears the programming has been adjusted.

Last edited by Jennielou; 05-03-2010 at 07:01 PM..
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Mother's Day Contests on the Webkinz Newz Site

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

yay! thanks for the heads up!
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mother's Day Contests on the Webkinz Newz Site

yay! This is awesome!
Old 05-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

WARNING! I typed the incorrect security code and it erased all of my answers! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!
jedimags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jedimags
WARNING! I typed the incorrect security code and it erased all of my answers! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!
I keeps doing that for me also.

I have tried 6 times now and it keeps saying invalid code. Yes, I typed the letters knowing that they are case sensitive too.......It's broken and not working correctly.

Don't they try these things out before they post them ??
Seriously
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #7

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I keep trying to enter the Top Ten contest, but I keep getting, "Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again."
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's great.

Thanks FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #9
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Same problem here with the code
anjii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #10
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Does Ganz have any clue what they are doing anymore? I have tried to enter the TV Moms contest 3 times now and like others it keeps telling me I am typing an "invalid security code"...only I'm not. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: