Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #61
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

I'm not seeing any. Do you have to have a Webkinz Newz account?
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #62
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I found one probably within half an hour on the Webkinz Newz website. (but I wasn't refreshing or looking either.) I've had no problems with it, and it's in my dock now!

As an answer to the question above, you probably do have to be a member. I don't know for sure, but I had one and found one.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #63
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Ok. I was going to become a member and one came flying across my screen! It was really small though and I almost missed it.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #64

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

You do not have to be a member. As long as you have a webkinz account and password, you can win. They ran through well for me. I didn't even have to refresh since I was moving around the site enough looking at the new features. I also did the video challenges while I was there too. 3 easy to get prizes per account.

The other prizes are estore items, so that is good news for those without estore access. Plus I was thrilled to see most of the robot outfit will be free with the floating objects. I had the mask but not the outfit.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #65
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I have a question:

on the schedule page, it's write:

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Sunday, February 20th: Robo Suit Boots

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } but under, there not date... for the p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }Robo Suit Bottoms...

So, it is two prizes this date or one of the 2 prize???

Thanks!!!
Several of the items listed are not prizes. They tell you you have to purchase them in the eStore. The ones you can't win & would have to buy in the eStore are the Old School Bottoms, Robo Suit Bottoms & Disco Fever Jacket. I wish we could win the entire outfits but I'll probably end up purchasing the mising pieces with my monthly Deluxe eStore points.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #66

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I have a question:

on the schedule page, it's write:

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Sunday, February 20th: Robo Suit Boots

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } but under, there not date... for the p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }Robo Suit Bottoms...

So, it is two prizes this date or one of the 2 prize???

Thanks!!!

I believe the bottoms won't be a click prize. You can win the other parts of the outfit for free, but will have to buy the pants at the estore if you want them. The same for the disco outfit top.

Sorry for repeat info. I was typing at the same time as Karrit. I forgot about the old school bottoms.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #67

cow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cow45pow
I found a picture of newzapalooza boots when I went on webkinz newz and clicked on the newzapalloza picture to enlarge it.
I found a list on the site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpalooza.jpg (139.4 KB, 11 views)
cow45pow is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #68
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I don't think that it is fair to give part of an outfit for a prize. Ganz should either give the whole outfit as a prize or not give it at all. I don't like it how they try to get you to spend money in the estore. I would not buy anything from the estore.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #69
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Several of the items listed are not prizes. They tell you you have to purchase them in the eStore. The ones you can't win & would have to buy in the eStore are the Old School Bottoms, Robo Suit Bottoms & Disco Fever Jacket. I wish we could win the entire outfits but I'll probably end up purchasing the mising pieces with my monthly Deluxe eStore points.
View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I believe the bottoms won't be a click prize. You can win the other parts of the outfit for free, but will have to buy the pants at the estore if you want them. The same for the disco outfit top.

Sorry for repeat info. I was typing at the same time as Karrit. I forgot about the old school bottoms.

thanks for your anwers!!!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #70
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

So far it is SO EASY. That poster is popping up on like, every other page i go to! I hope it's this easy when the estore items are up for grabs.. XD Good luck everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
I'm not seeing any. Do you have to have a Webkinz Newz account?
Nope. You don't need an account to see them. Good luck, i really hope you find one soon!

Oh sorry, you found one. XD Didn't notice.

Last edited by luree611; 02-16-2011 at 04:50 PM..
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: