Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 03:33 AM   #171
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

Yes, it's their clever marketing strategy... Give away 2/3 of an eStore outfit and see how many people will purchase the third piece! Can't blame them for trying, and can't complain that's for sure, getting two out of three items will make lots of fun mix-and-match outfits!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 07:07 AM   #172
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

The glowing orb wisp was hard to click on: sometimes when I'd click, I would click for a new page or ad accidentally and loose the wisp.
I saw a lot of them early yesterday morning, sometimes one after the other.
This morning I've been sitting around waiting for today's click and win, and after over 30 minutes haven't seen anything floating yet!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #173
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Don't worry, they're there! Just keep clicking around... but make sure you wait a few seconds on the page before refreshing, it can take them a couple of seconds to show up after the rest of the page is done loading.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #174
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
On this page, it says:
Click the image to open in full size.
According to that, we also won't win "Robo Suit Bottoms" or "Disco Fever Jacket."

I'm excited to mix the winnings with Kinstyle and Curio Shop clothing. Like maybe adding the neon wig and chef shirt to the disco outfit. Or pretending the robo top is a high-tech bulletproof vest (and use black pants and shades to complete a "special agent" look).
oh i didnt see that..... i wanted that too.... THANKS!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #175

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

since we don't get the pants what do we get if we click on ball?
have a great weekend.

oh i get it now. they're just showing us what we are missing. didn't notice dates. my bad.

took a lot of clicks to get prize.
I put in my security code in over and over and it wouldn't accept it.
Any one else have this problem today?

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 02-19-2011 at 09:08 AM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #176
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes that has been an ongoing problem. Just clear your cache and try again. Some have reported that it will take upward of 25 times to have the secure code accept But if you persevere it will accept it and you will get your item
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #177
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I'm having no trouble clicking on the wisp and getting to the entry page, and I did get one hat for my account. But now that I'm trying to get them for my two sons' accounts, I keep getting a message that I did not enter the correct security code. I have checked and double checked the codes before and after entering (and yes, I am aware that it is case sensitive), but the system just will not accept it!
THe security code Must be in capitols or it won't work

Thanks for the update!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #178
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, you know what I think it MIGHT be, Zacspet You have to make sure that you put a check mark in that box EVERY time (the one that says you have read the rules) Like This:
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #179
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
There is no setup or login required. Perhaps your probem is typing in the validation code. The validation codes are case sensitive. My letters have always been upper case. Try to find another jacket, and when you get the window to enter the account information, enter any one of your accounts and the password. If you haven't received the jacket yet on that account, it should work normally. Just make sure that you pay close attention to the validation code letters, and be sure that the letters you type in exactly match what you see in regard to upper case or lower case.
Good luck.
Thanks so much for replying Serena. I did figure out that I can get the click item but I can't post to forums and can't get the kinzcash if I play arcade games while I'm waiting for the floater. Thanks for your help!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I wanted the old school outfit and the disco outfit but they are deluxe so I am happy that ganz is doing this. I know you don't get a complete outfit but you can find shoes to go with the outfit.
The shoes / boots (are the 20th (Sunday). The Pants are the item that are missing.

Last edited by crosses; 02-19-2011 at 12:36 PM..
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #180
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Is WKN floating ball thing not appearing that frequently right now?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: