Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I received an error that the servers were down, now when I try the same account it says I already played this event. But I don't have a hat

Can anyone tell me if the POSTER is kinzpostable?
I had that happen with the hat, too. And, yes, the poster is kinzpostable.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #152
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Now it's find the " magic ball " to get your prize.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #153

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Yay there severs are back up
Thanks so much, I will try now and let y'all know what happens!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #154
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Anyone found the hat yet today, I hope it is not insanely small on the screen
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #155

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

when i found that ball like thing, i thought it was pretty small but i still found it
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #156
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

What, "ball like thing, isn't today a hat?
Old 02-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #157

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
What, "ball like thing, isn't today a hat?
yes today is a hat but it is in that ball as far as i know
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #158
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I see people are still asking about how to find the hat.
Early this morning, it WAS by clicking a floating hat that looked like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

After a few hours, the hat disappeared and was replaced by a floating "Magical Wisp", as Ganz has called it. It actually looks quite a bit like a hamster ball. Click this to get the hat form!
Click the image to open in full size.

Good luck everyone!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #159

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

Yes, it is now a Magical Wisp Ball that is flying around at the Webkinz Newz Site!
I saw this new ad in Webkinz World, then when I clicked on it, I was brought to the Webkinz Newz Site. I saw the flying ball and it was the Rapper Outfit Hat that I won from it. I included a couple of screen shots below hoping this helps anyone who is confused about this change. Good luck everyone finding your prize!!!

Flying Ball Ad!!!.JPG
Flying Ball Ad2!!!.JPG
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #160
Packerdan205

Okay, so I clicked on the hat and nothing happened, the little ball disappeared, but there was no popup or diversion to another screen, My popup blocker is turned off

this was easy and fun the first two days, what is wrong now, why did they change it, it was working fine!

Last edited by Packerdan; 02-18-2011 at 06:20 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: