Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

Ever since I registered with WKN and logged in, I've been having trouble with this contest. I found the magical wisp twice, but both times I was unable to win the hat. The first time, it told me over and over that the security code was wrong (but it wasn't, of course). Finally I let that one go and when I found it again, it said that their servers were not working. I finally let that one go, too. Now I have to find the wisp one more time, but before I do that, I'm going to log out of my WKN account (which I only got so I could win KC at the WKN arcade).
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #142
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

I have been able to get the prizes with no problem for multipul accounts I was wondering though when you guys put the red jacket on did the "w" on the necklace change to a weird "t" looking thing? and also are the pants going to be on sale at the estore or will we be able to click and win those?
The new site is fun I hope they keep doing cool prizes.
jinxks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #143

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Ever since I registered with WKN and logged in, I've been having trouble with this contest. I found the magical wisp twice, but both times I was unable to win the hat. The first time, it told me over and over that the security code was wrong (but it wasn't, of course). Finally I let that one go and when I found it again, it said that their servers were not working. I finally let that one go, too. Now I have to find the wisp one more time, but before I do that, I'm going to log out of my WKN account (which I only got so I could win KC at the WKN arcade).
Yes, same here!
Click the image to open in full size.

Also, it cleared out the fields and when I tried again, it said, sorry you already participated in the event, or something like that, but I didn't. So, I checked my dock anyway but no hat there.

The video prizes are working fine though
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #144
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

Same here, when it said Iwon the "Mad Ryhymes Hat', the server wasn't working and I didn't get a prize nor can I re-enter my account but on my other account it said I won the Rappers Hat and I did get that prize.

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Yes, same here!
Click the image to open in full size.

Also, it cleared out the fields and when I tried again, it said, sorry you already participated in the event, or something like that, but I didn't. So, I checked my dock anyway but no hat there.

The video prizes are working fine though
Bernie3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #145

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Same thing happening to us for the last 1/2 hour We hope it gets fix soon we still have 3 accounts to do. Does anyone know if we can win the video prizes everyday or once you win them.. thats it?
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #146
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Remember you don't have to log in to WKN to play /see the click to wins.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #147

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Remember you don't have to log in to WKN to play /see the click to wins.
Thanks for the reminder, but I only got the WKN account so I could earn KC in their arcade. I just happened to have done that right before this problem occurred. So I was wondering if the two things were related, but it sounds like it had nothing to do with the WKN account.

After I logged off my WKN account, I did the contest again. It said I'd already played and there was NO hat in my account. Grrr.

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Same thing happening to us for the last 1/2 hour We hope it gets fix soon we still have 3 accounts to do. Does anyone know if we can win the video prizes everyday or once you win them.. thats it?
Video prizes are once per day, per account. So far I have won them three times on each account.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #148

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks WebkinzMomma I just figured it out after I posted
It's still saying on our end that there servers are down. Oh well, I guess we just have to keep trying. Good Luck to Everyone! We'll have our fingers cross over here
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #149

Yay there severs are back up
Old 02-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #150
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I received an error that the servers were down, now when I try the same account it says I already played this event. But I don't have a hat

Can anyone tell me if the POSTER is kinzpostable?
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: