Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #131
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

Apparently, you can also get the hat from this "Magical Wisp", which I thought looked like a sparkling hamster ball of some sort:
Click the image to open in full size.

The text you get when you click it is where I got the name:
"Congratulations! You've found the floating Magical Wisp! Fill in the fields correctly below and an eStore exclusive "Mad Rhymes Hat" will be added to your dock."

This seems to have REPLACED the floating red hats.
I have not seen a single one since these "Magical Wisp"s showed up!

Last edited by alleine; 02-18-2011 at 06:44 AM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #132
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

That magical wisp surprised me, I wasn't even sure what I was clicking on. It looked like a colorful sphere flying across the page.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:49 AM   #133
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I know! The first one I saw I got all excited like "maybe this is how we win a random eStore pet... a hamster ball flies by and you win a hamster!" but no luck on that crazy wish!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #134
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

So far this has been a great contest. Hope today is just as easy as the past days.

All done took about 25 minutes for 8 accounts. I was thinking it was a little slower today but then I got a sphere on 3 out of 4 windows at once so that helped. Maybe they are going to do spheres from now on so they don't have to keep reprogramming the floater icon. Would make it easier on their end if they just used one generic one.

Last edited by poobears; 02-18-2011 at 09:18 AM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #135

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone notice that the "old school jacket" is called the rapper jacket when you win it, and the "mad rhymes hat" is called the rapper hat?

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Here's a pic of the floating hat!
Not too hard to spot, just smaller than the jacket.
Click the image to open in full size.
Today, the hat was won when I clicked on a floating egg like thing...
znoball is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #136
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by znoball
Did anyone notice that the "old school jacket" is called the rapper jacket when you win it, and the "mad rhymes hat" is called the rapper hat?

Today, the hat was won when I clicked on a floating egg like thing...
How do you win those items?
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

I was was waiting and no jacket then a random thing popped up i thought it was a hamster ball but somehow it gave me the hat haha

i meant hat*
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #138
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Yesterday and today I haven't been able to win the old school jacket or the old rhymes hat.... It say internal error once I submit my information. Uggh, what do I do??
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #139
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
How do you win those items?
You have to go to webkinz newz and click on the floating sphere ball thing. It was a floating prize like a poster, a jacket etc but today for some reason it's a little shiny ball. After you click it the page will go to another page so you can enter in your WW ID and password and security code. They will put your prize in your dock.

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
I was was waiting and no jacket then a random thing popped up i thought it was a hamster ball but somehow it gave me the hat haha

i meant hat*
The prize today is the hat. The jacket was yesterdays prize if you missed it, it isn't coming up again I don't think. Sorry

View Post Originally Posted by mang01
Does this mean we will not get a chance to win this disco Jacket? What will be put in its place as a prize?

Oh wow I don't know, I wonder why they would put it in the prize list then change it?

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Yesterday and today I haven't been able to win the old school jacket or the old rhymes hat.... It say internal error once I submit my information. Uggh, what do I do??
What browser are you using? I haven't had any problems with internet explorer or Firefox. Have you rebooted your computer?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #140

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

has anyone seen floating item today?? It's suppose to be the Mad Rhymes Hat. Let me know if you have spotted it. Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by chindio
has anyone seen floating item today?? It's suppose to be the Mad Rhymes Hat. Let me know if you have spotted it. Thanks
I get it now!! Thanks for letting me know about the sphere floating around. I got my hat!!

Last edited by chindio; 02-18-2011 at 12:35 PM..
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: