Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #91
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: More Webkinz Newz Newzapalooza Details Released *UPDATE*

Also, the poster is Kinzpostable! Hurrah!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #92
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yea..finished all of our accounts in a minimal amount of time..Good Luck all!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #93
Webkinz :)

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what the other prizes are going to be?
Thanks
Mibear72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #94
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
The posters are kpostable
yeah that's great!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Mibear72
Does anyone know what the other prizes are going to be?
Thanks
here:

Webkinz Newzapalooza is Here! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #95
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Hi! I wonder why the residents of New York and Florida are excluded? What's wrong with them?
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #96
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

This is the easiest click-to-win ever! I saw poster after poster and never once had to clear my cache or close and re-open windows or log in and out. This is how it ought to be! WOW! Thank you Ganz, for the wonderful poster. It is HUGE and so pretty in my rooms.
Jeanene

View Post Originally Posted by charming
can it float accross while u r watching a video?
I never saw a poster fly during the videos. And I saw LOTS of posters!
Jeanene

Last edited by jeanenehea; 02-16-2011 at 09:13 PM..
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #97
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by kiska
Hi! I wonder why the residents of New York and Florida are excluded? What's wrong with them?
I have already said that on other thread and I received an aswer about the law of this states.
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #98

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that we live in Florida and so far we haven't been excluded in any of the contests (except the writing ones). For some reason those are the only one's that we cannot participate in. Oh well we'll take whatever we can get Good Luck to Everyone
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #99
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

oh, I'm SO glad I'll be able to have a second chance at getting the poster! I completely was away all day and not hanging out on WI, so I didn't see the newz! yay for second chances!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #100
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
I just got all 10 accounts done in less than 4 minutes. Talk about super easy and fun. Good luck everybody.

chicken little
Well good for you.

Just woke up & tried looking from EST 11:45pm-midnihgt - and never saw ONE! NO ONE in our family got one - not hme, or the kids, or my hubby. Nothing. I was so excited when y'all said how easy it was - but I was clicking through 2 windows for 15 minutes (so 200-300 refreshes) and NOTHING. My poor kids! Urgh!

That was the only item we all really wanted either! I'll have to try to psych them up about the ugly clothing items now - to make up for it. It's just so hard to find cool things for your walls.

Ha! Just saw a dumb red coat. After 15 min with NO posters - and now I see a floater. Urgh!!!!

Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: