Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: More Persian Palace Rare Items Added to Webkinz World

I waited to get the Persian flooring at 4PM central time and it was not in the regular or deluxe items in Arty's shop? Did anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #42
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

This is such a nice theme! I love the pile of pillows and the fruit table
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

This theme is my favorite, they did pretty good on this theme!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:07 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I am SO glad they have walls and a floor! I have been trying to figure out for a couple of weeks what I would use to compliment this theme, and have come up empty.

But it looks like I'm gonna have to plant another garden or two and work some overtime at the arcade and Quizzy's with the addition of even more items to this fabulously expensive theme!

Not that I'm complaining, I am sure it will be worth it! IMO they have outdone themselves with this theme! I have never seen one as intricately designed (especially that bed!), and the colors are exquisite!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:58 AM   #45
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

4PM RARE

Artie wll have the Sandstone Spa , I can not wait.

Maybe this Weekend we will see a whole batch of Persian Delights.
Hope, Hope, Hope

Now if I can find my floor from yesterday. I clicked on the empty window and it subtracted the money. I even went back and clicked again and was informed only 1 allowed. I might have to have DH check and empty what I missed.

I need sleep.

Good Night
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #46

Webkinzdgog48 will become famous soon enough

i want that theme a lot the only problem is i am POOR!LOL
Webkinzdgog48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #47
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

So as soon as i decide not to buy very many more webbies and therefor have barely any KC.. they come out w/ a beautiful new theme :-/... guess i will have to garden and arcade like crazy now... and how come this one gets walls and floors before the palace princess? my poor unicorn and ice fawn r sitting in their room waiting for it to b completed...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #48

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I got the flooring, and I absolutely love it! I know others who couldn't see it though in the curio shop. It was just a blank square. So I bought it for them, and when I sent it to them it was still a blank square! They never got it! I can't wait to get the wall paper now!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #49
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This theme is absolutely beautiful!! Number one to date!! Love, Love , Love this theme....can't wait to see how it all comes together!! Thanks so much for the update.....wish it was a little less costly..but, then again..it's just KC...lol Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #50
ate Cloudtail's pie

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the oil lamp.
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: