Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: More Persian Palace Rare Items Added to Webkinz World

thanks for the idea of clearing the cache. that worked. it showed up in my dock. yay. only i didnt mean to buy it in one of my accounts lol but oh well.
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 03:48 PM   #32

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

This floor is so pretty! Can't wait to get the wallpaper to go with it now
xoxolovable is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:53 PM   #33
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Glitch Again!!!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Several people have had this issue. After they clear their cache it has been solved.
Thanks, Dragonfly for the advice. I cleared the cache and it worked and we got the flooring. Wow, that was cutting it close, too. I don't know what we would do without WI.

Naturally, it should be from Dragonfly that we get this fix as my grandmother collects Dragonflies of every description.

Thanks again.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #34

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

something not right with the Persian flooring I bought it and it doen't show up in the dock in all 5 accounts i have. It took my kinzczsh but no flooring. Is anyone been able to get the persian floorinf geemah37
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #35
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I just bought the floor, the table and lamp look really cool. Yum, fruit!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #36
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Wow, nice looking items!! Very different and nice colors to fit a "genie" theme room.

And let me shout out a loud, WELCOME BACK, KEVIN!! Only a few of us "old-timers" remember when you were here in the early days of this website. Good times.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #37

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all of your help everyone! As it was I had cleared the cache earlier today as it is a habit after they do Wednesday maintenance. But, it did work after I cleared again. You all Rock and I love that I can come here to get answers.

So, I have another question, how do you add someone else's post when you want to reply to their particular post. I tried once and ended up with a mess that I couldn't fix, had to log out.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #38
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: More Persian Palace Rare Items Added to Webkinz World

got my flooring, I to adore this new theme. I did not get the vase the other day but I got the side table and small blue rug. I am just really glad this is a curio shop theme and not e store because it is just way cool!
Don't feel bad I am thinking I need to get beeped when this theme comes on to.....I missed so many of the pink princess one and I love that one too!
jinxks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:17 PM   #39
Lil Kinz
ajherget is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: More Persian Palace Rare Items Added to Webkinz World

Warning!- the persian wallpaper doesn't work! I bought it, arte took my kinzcash, and i didn't get my item. Warning!

any suggestions on how to get my item?
ajherget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #40
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

It is a very beautiful new theme. I can't wait until all the rest of the items come out

View Post Originally Posted by ajherget
Warning!- the persian wallpaper doesn't work! I bought it, arte took my kinzcash, and i didn't get my item. Warning!

any suggestions on how to get my item?
Hmm, maybe you should just wait. This type of thing happens a lot- and Webkinz is most likely to be working on it Don't worry about it, it'll get fixed

Last edited by jenniferpro; 03-31-2010 at 05:25 PM..
jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: