Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #81
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

Wow! that's great! I logged off after midnight because I thought they were done...I only got 2 between 9:00 and 10:30 and then nothing.
I am happy to hear they will be falling tomorrow! Thanks Ganz!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #82
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

WoW... Ganz really listend. I managed to catch 30 items in just a lil over an hour between 2 Euro and 3 Asian accounts. Going to bed now, best wishes to all. The wind has definately picked up
kinzgirl2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #83
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am glad that there are a lot of you having better luck than I am. I am logged into my Asian accounts now, but I have only seen 3 leaves since midnight! (That's over 2 hours now). I got a cider on one account and 2 squash on the other!! It is 4pm there; so I am not sure why I am not seeing many leaves.

I just got another squash! Good night everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #84

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

It has been very sad this season for us. Ours still are slow. In all the days and all the hours we have been on we have only gotten about 20 leaves between our three accounts.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #85
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

High winds at 5:17pm on Friday? Hmm, sorry Ganz. That's too little, too late. What about all the little kids? They won't really be able to take advantage of those winds. The winds started blowing at dinner time and soon the little kids will have to be in bed. And what about those of us who have commitments or jobs on Friday nights? I have been logged into Webkinz World as much as possible this past week. I never did click on a leaf and get a plate. Normally I am very pleased with the way things are handled in Webkinz World, but this Festival was very disappointing. The festival itself didn't even rate with Ganz--the headlines were posted and gone so quickly. But there's always next year....
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #86

We sent many comments to Ganz and asked again and a gain to fix it and extend but we still are on one to two leaves per hour. If others are having this problem it is really frustrating to hear about others getting a leaf every 6 minutes. How can this been when ours has been so slow all week. We deserve more leaves, but we still are not getting them. My girls are so frustrated they don't even play much on webkinz this week. I have been loging in to their accounts along with mine just to try to get them a few leaves. Their accounts are the same slow one or maybe if I am lucky two per hour. I have tried so hard this week and have been online so much. I sure hope my girls get to catch up tomorrow.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #87
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

the leaves are definitly flying now. I counted my "leaf collection" for the week last night and came up with a total of 92 items (with only 2 wheat shelfs and 43 of them being sweaters). I have been on the asian and euro accounts now for and hr and a half and have gotten as many in that hr and a half as it took 20+ hours to get during the week. I am done fall fest for this year (i wont be around tomorow so i cant catch any) and have finished with a grand total of 198 items (with only 3 wheat shelfs, which is the item i wanted most)

Hope you all have as much luck as i did this morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfest.JPG (154.5 KB, 9 views)
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #88

It is kind of too late isn't it! Just think of all the kids who could only be on for one hour each day and have just missed the only leaf as their page loaded. My girls and I are frustrated and we are home all the time with home school, but we still hardly saw a leaf. Fix the accounts that are broken. Because we are the ones who should get a few more. It really *****! It still didn't work before it shut down for the night. My daughter was on up until it shut down and only found two.

Oops! That was not a bad word but it xed it out. Sorry!

Last edited by CMV_W; 09-26-2009 at 01:28 AM..
Old 09-26-2009, 01:33 AM   #89
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I logged on at 1:45 AM and have two Asian accounts open and up.
I am keeping the dock in view and in 45 minutes I have seen and caught one leaf on each account.

Guess the wind has not picked up in my area of the country.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #90

Same here for us in Arizona. Now we can't even log in anymore tonight. Tomorrow we will not even be home for half the day. Is it going to continue Sunday too, because our account is definatelly not fixed yet.

Goodnight and hope Ganz fixes the problem by morning.

Last edited by CMV_W; 09-26-2009 at 01:43 AM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: