Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #71
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

I hope there are more leaves tomorrow, too. I have spent way too much time watching multiple accounts only to have nothing happen on any of them for 30-45 minutes. I am hoping to catch more sweaters, toques, and potted elms. I was excited about the leaf plate until I got one and put it on a wall. It is so tiny it isn't worth using to decorate! Anyway, I am excited about the possible Fall Fest extension!
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #72
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well, after a very disappointing week of only 20 leaves after countless hours sitting with the newspaper screen up or in a room doing nothing so I won't miss anything I finally got 1 elm tree-after 5 sweaters and 6 hats and just a couple of each of the other items. Spent the last 2 hours with not a single leaf. I sincerely hope that this means that the fall fest has been extended to tomorrow and that the leaves really fly-of course, since I have a family reunion to attend and will miss most of it, I still hope to catch a few in the evening. I was hoping to get enough stuff to share with my kids, who got 1 leaf each since they cannot log on until their homework is done, so from 6-7 each night they tried and got just 1 each. Cider. Boring. So, if it is fall fest and not the yard leaves I will be grateful, but just wished they could have been more generous all week so we did not waste so much time all week waiting around for nothing. That was unfair, so I hope they make up for it tomorrow. Good luck everyone, and good night!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #73

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
my clocks in asian and euro keep stopping..every time I get a leaf, I have to log out..very odd..
I was wondering about this. My clock said 1:16 and I hadn't seen a leaf for a long while. But the Asain Rare was in red and I thought weird. It is only 1:16 and the 2:00 Asian Rare was already in the Curio Shop...You are right. The clock freezes sometime when the leaf is caught. I guess it will be logging in and out for me. My worry is that WW will have waiting lines to get in tomorrow.
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #74
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Well it is after midnigt KT for me. 1:25am real time and I have caught Three leaves in the past 15 mins that is more than I caught all day. It looks like Fall Fest has been extended and the wind has picked up. Lets hope it continues. I have everything I can get crossed, crossed. Good Luck everyone.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #75
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

If that is what "high winds" are, perhaps we should ask for a hurricane! I was online in Webkinz World--always with my dock visible--for more than 3 hours straight. I have five outdoor rooms devoted to gardening only. Only two leaves floated by. Luckily, I was fast enough despite those high winds to click on the leaves. Hooray for me. Yes, that is sarcasm.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:00 AM   #76
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I have to admit that I did catch quite a few leaves this past week, but it was painstakingly slow!!! Hours and hours sitting at my computer with all 9 accounts open. An event that should have been fun was utterly frustrating, and by mid-week I was so totally sick of the whole FallFest thing that I had to force myself to log in.

Tonight the winds started blowing a little stronger in Asia and Europe, but apparently this weather front hasn't made it across the ocean to the U.S. yet. It's been hours and I've only gotten a couple ciders and squashes in five U.S. accounts.

Apparently Ganz doesn't like to change up the variety of leaf prizes??? Is it too much to ask for a potted elm or wheat stalk amidst the truckloads of cider and squash????
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #77
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
I was wondering about this. My clock said 1:16 and I hadn't seen a leaf for a long while. But the Asain Rare was in red and I thought weird. It is only 1:16 and the 2:00 Asian Rare was already in the Curio Shop...You are right. The clock freezes sometime when the leaf is caught. I guess it will be logging in and out for me. My worry is that WW will have waiting lines to get in tomorrow.
Yes, what is up with the clocks these days? They can't blame FallFest because the problems started long before the leaves came. Have things inside Ganz gotten SO BAD that they can't even keep something as elemental as the time straight any longer? Unbelievable......
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #78

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Mine have definitely picked up. Yay!! I have caught a hat, elm, wheat, and a cornucopia (sp) already since midnight. They are coming every 6 minutes right on time. Thanks, Ganz for extending it!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #79

DsPngnPrncss673 is on a distinguished road

After only finding two leaves all week, I've found six in the last hour. The update has DEFINITELY helped! I finally got the new sweater that I wanted so much.
DsPngnPrncss673 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #80

Ivanna More is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Saturday and Leaves ARE flying!!

I have seen 2 leaves now and it is Saturday morning (early). Just thought I would share that they are flying today!
Ivanna More is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: