Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #51
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
If it is extended then the Asian account should still be getting them. I haven't seen any on mine...has anyone? Just curious.

Kirsten
Got leaves on both of my Asians just this past hour....and thanks so much Ganz...this has been a a very disappointing week up til now!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #52
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

That's great!!! But...it's the 25th, the last day of Fall Fest. Shouldn't Ganz make it last longer? I wish!

That is so nice of Ganz, so I sent them a "comment/suggestion" saying how thankful I am. I hope everyone else does this too! Ganz needs to know we appreciate what they do for us. If you don't know how to do this, just go to the Newspaper, click "comments and suggestions" then go to the back tab. I hope Ganz understands how grateful we are!!! Go Fall!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 09-25-2009 at 08:21 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #53
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

my clocks in asian and euro keep stopping..every time I get a leaf, I have to log out..very odd..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #54
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

wait so it's continuing over the weekend?
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #55
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Awesome! I never catch any. So mabye i will catch them now.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #56

AuntMichele is an unknown quantity at this point

This is just udderly insane!!!!! I was off yesterday afternoon and saw that they were doing the fall festival and was sooo excited. I did not get a single leaf in 4 1/2 hours! Extremely disappointing! I got home at 7 tonight and thought maybe I'll try and see if they worked out their issues. I have been sitting here for 2 hours and only have seen 3 leaves. So much for the "high winds".
Ganz has been steadily disappointing me for the last year almost and it's getting to the point that I am about tired of them. It's not fun anymore like it used to be! I used to have a blast esp. around holidays when they have the floating snowflakes and leaves, etc. I am starting to regret spending all my money on these things. I have an estimated 140 Webkinz including my estore pets and not to mention all the items that I have purchased in the estore. This is not to include my 3 nieces, 1 sister and mother that I have bought and unimagianable amount of webkinz animals and stuff for.
I am just beside myself with ganz and for their sake I hope they straighten things back out and get it back to the way it used to be when we all had fun and looked forward to visiting webkinz world. They seems too into upgrading new things without fixing old things and pushing out 20 webkinz in a month to sell and make money. They have invested a lot time in creating stuff for the estore once again more money. Stop and think about the existing customers for once! All we want is to enjoy webkinz world not be fustrated everything we get on because the leaves are not flying or we keeping getting logged off or we keeping getting "please wait" or certain activities do not work correctly.
Thank you for listening to my rave! Hope you all have a great night and weekend and until ganz gets their act together try to have fun in webkinz world!
Aunt Michele
AuntMichele is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

COOL, I will be up early to get in on the Fun!! Thank you Justin. You can always get the CD to 'Shake the trees!!'
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #58
Unregistered

Talking Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

View Post Originally Posted by mooks
I thought fall feast was done today
me too!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #59

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Only 1in 85 minutes tonight which is about my average but I'm on an American account so maybe the winds will hit by morning.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

Well, the winds weren't blowing my way today.............it's still the same as these past few days. I see one leaf every 3-4 hours or so..........disappointing.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: