Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #211
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

I saw no greater frequency of leaves Saturday, and out of the nine I got this week, five were ciders! At least my Webbies won't get thirsty.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #212

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

It was very disappointing. To spend hours with your dock visible, waiting, for nothing. Can't even play games to keep yourself busy. And why? Does it cost them something to give us a few items? A festival implies fun. This was nothing but aggravation and disappointment. Especially after the "high Winds" announcement. I am definitely losing interest in WW. This might have been the final straw. Way to go Ganz. The only good thing is that I can come here and see that I wasn't alone.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #213
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Well i am so glad the madness is over lol i guess we just have to wait till winter fest by then i hope they figure what they are doing
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #214
Gifted

kareng8761 is on a distinguished road

This Fall Festival was soooo disappointing. What a waste of time!!! I really feel sorry for all of the children that sat waiting by their computers for leaves to fall. I didn't see any difference with the "High Winds" I only caught 2 on Saturday!!!! No wonder I am losing interest in Webkinz!
kareng8761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #215
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It's funny, I don't see many kids posting their disappointment, but I sure do see a lot of adults posting
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #216
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It's funny, I don't see many kids posting their disappointment, but I sure do see a lot of adults posting
That cuz us kids have so many other things were involved in this Fall! All the sports have started and school/extracurricular activities and camping trips for scouts. I have only caught three leaves this whole week and it is disappointing, but I guess I would feel loads worse if I had dedicated several hours to hanging around watching and waiting and only found those three. My outlook is this: that's what the Gifted Program is for...finding somehting you missed!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #217
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I dont know if the server I was on was just a "good" one or not but all week long I did very well and just yesterday I got 8 more prizes, for a total of 67 prizes. I know I gave some rare items for a contest, does anyone know where I send them? I will donate some of my prizes.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #218
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
As a parent I was speaking on behalf of my kids. I would not let them use a site with a forum, but I will be the spokesperson for them here and at Webkinz World. Besides, most kids get bored and don;t have thetience to sit and watch for what is proving to be a constant disappointment. To their credit, they tried very hard for this festival but it wasn't a very positive experience for them.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #219
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I know after a specific designated $ amount, my kids had to earn the rest of their WW experience. Whether it is charms, shopping bag clothing, kinz clips, or additional webbies, most of the money invested in our accounts is that from my personal coffers. Since that may be the case in most households, (adults making the purchases) - I think the adults would be the ones to tend to get miffed and both verbalize + write when an event is an absolute disastrous catastrophe such as the 2009 Ganz fall fest. Therefore the adults would be the ones to post, not the children. Also, Ganz is quite a lucky company, in that Yes, there ARE many many adults who have WW accounts of their own

With reference to this year’s leaves: I say Too Little Too Late Ganz. Ganz should have stopped while they were 10’ under LOL! It was a debacle from the get go and made matters worse by Ganz panicking & declaring the tree drama of high winds on the day AFTER the event was to end?! With cousins visiting, we made great strides to show them an unbelievably fun experience in WW with our 5 accounts! However, after clearing our docks, clearing our cache, accepting WW in the pop ups, opening an additional 2 accounts, waiting, waiting, and you guessed it- waiting; 5 children here got a whopping total of 2 leaves! While both ciders were delicious and we thanked Ganz for them, I couldn’t even fake why the 3 others didn’t receive anything?! With all their stated hype and excitement, Ganz had me hook line & sinker! We even rearranged our personal time to participate in the scheduled event during the initial stated timeframe, NOT the added on day. In retrospect, when fall fest crashed fast & furious, thank goodness we only wasted one day (the opening day of fall fest) on this nightmare!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #220
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Is it over now? No more leaves today?

Fallfest was OK on me. I'm not completely dissapointed, I got one of each item and a few spares of some. Made me happy enough. Too much food, though... got loads of hot apple cider and a few butternut stakes... But still.

Weird things was, though... only my (brand new) US account got leaves the last days. My European account didn't get a single leaf the last days of fallfest... not even yesterday, with the ''high winds''. If I hadn't opened my second account, I wóuld have been really dissapointed...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: