Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #201
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

yeah i didn't get a single leaf today...almost all of my fall items i had to trade for....last year i did much better, almost 20-30 leaves. this year i think i got 9.
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #202
daisy132
Gift Guru

daisy132 is on a distinguished road

The Fall Festival ended yesterday. We shouldn't be getting any today. I got about 5 this year; definitely not my best.
daisy132 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:18 PM   #203
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I just recieved my 20th leaf!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #204
callmesmiley

xxflyin will become famous soon enough

I, too, was disappointed with this year's Fall Fest. I know I've been busy, and just haven't had the time to sit on my computer and just wait for leaves to fall, but even so, I've only managed to catch/see 11 leaves ALL week, and all but 1 of those was from today. I am lucky to have "caught" 7 of the 9 items for this year, but still... very disappointing, Ganz, even with the extra day.
xxflyin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #205
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Each festival it is the same deal.............. Ganz is stingy with the leaves or snowflakes right from the beginning, the customers flood them with compliants, then the last day they make it right.................. Big whoop, one day ..................... Its the same deal, so in my mind it is intentional and they just like to see us get riled for some reason...................... I dont understand it, and its getting so old i dont spend much time waiting for things that rarely come...................... This kind of stingy ness is really making me re-evaluate what and how i do things in ww.................. Its too bad, oh well, its a real good concept, just managed terribly, and getting worse each year, as they are more popular ironically........................... It does make me sad. And kids dont understand too well either
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #206
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

one week plus one day on 9 accounts
1 cornucopia
1 sweater
1 cider
1 sheaf
2 hats
1 placemat
1 potted elm
this is ridiculous
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #207

diannebee will become famous soon enough

ha ha! I clicked on my daily kinzcare thing and it reset my clock back to 11:24 and I JUST caughte another leaf! (it's 11:30 KT- 12:10 ET) ha ha!
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #208
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Because I don't check WI or the kinzville newz every single day, I had no idea ganz had added an extra day. So that's zero extra leaves for me. Something like this should be front page news on webkinz world when you log in. Was it?
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #209
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Because I don't check WI or the kinzville newz every single day, I had no idea ganz had added an extra day. So that's zero extra leaves for me. Something like this should be front page news on webkinz world when you log in. Was it?
There was nothing about it in Webkinz World. It was on the front page of Webkinz Insider and they did have it on the Webkinz Newz site (webkinznewz.com). I am sorry you missed it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #210
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Have to agree with some above that this was once again a disappointing festival. I think between 5 accounts, only one of us got the squash. On one account a plate finally showed up today. One plate. My DH teased us about it today as we really hoped the leaves would fly as promised. We took his kidding in stride, but I have to ask myself if Webkinz is so disappointing and really doesn't deliver on its promies, why are we wasting money on it - and even more, why are we wasting our time which we can never get back. I know I am upset. The kids are very unhappy.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: