Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #191
Peachyalabama
Webkinz :)

BethPeachyalab has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

I was able to click on a leaf
BethPeachyalab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #192
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

i can't click the leaves!!! GRRRRR!
askelly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #193

firefury is on a distinguished road

well im waiting for this high win warningbut im not getting anything ive caught threee leaves today. bummer
firefury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #194
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

i am usaully on the bad server that breaks down, but, i have to say if you clear your browser and make sure you pop ups are off, i was happy with the fall fest, with this extra day i have 65 items
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #195

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I get most of my leaves in the Trading Room. They started coming a few days into the festival but now they come about once every 5 to 10 minutes.
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #196
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
i am usaully on the bad server that breaks down, but, i have to say if you clear your browser and make sure you pop ups are off, i was happy with the fall fest, with this extra day i have 65 items

guess one has to be lucky log in and out clear cache every time

all day got two items and couldn't click on about a half dozen leaves

i thought last year was bad

oooh can't wait for the winterfest
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #197
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

only caught a few leaves today.
i am dissapointed in this years fall fest.
i also got many of the same prizes,i was hoping to get one of each prize
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #198
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
I "got into" WW and WI In November of last year so I missed Fall Fest. I seen on here that it was not a good event for various reasons. I was here for Winterfest and I had a blast. So naturally, I was looking forward to this years Fall Fest and I have to say its one of the biggest disappointments in WW that Ive seen and been a part of. And Ive faithfully been on WW every single day since last November. I have 11 accounts in my house. Since this Fall Fest started for the asian accts. last Friday, Ive had 2 windows with 2 different accounts open. Alternating accounts and time zones. But always 2 accounts at once. At least 10 hours everyday. When I had to move away from computer, there was always someone to take my place. Ive managed to get a total of 12 leaves. 7 of which were the cornucopia. So when I logged into WI yesterday to see the front page story on Fall Fest being extended another day and "high winds," I was soooooooooooo excited. So today, 2 windows(accounts) open since 10 am and its now almost 3 pm., Ive gotten 4 leaves. 3 of which are the cornucopia. Having glitches, problems and every other issue WW has, you would think since they went out of there way to make the story of "high winds', that everyone should get the "high winds." But Im really glad for the people who have been able to get many items from this Fall Fest.
I am so sorry that FallFest was such a terrible experience for you. This was my first FallFest too, and although I managed to catch quite a few leaves, the process was painstakingly slow and NOT AT ALL enjoyable. I spent hours at the computer same as you did, but with one difference. I kept all 9 of my accounts open the entire time. I'm convinced this is what made the difference in overall volume.

Leaves came through on all of my accounts, but never at the same time. It seems like Ganz had some servers set to "hit" more often than others, and they changed it up every couple of hours. I noticed that leaves flew every 6-12 minutes on 2 or 3 accounts, and nothing came through on the others. Then suddenly the pattern would change, with leaves flying on 2 different accounts, and the rest totally dead.

NO KUDOS TO THE PARTIES THAT BE AT GANZ WHO MASTERMINDED THIS HORRIBLE FIASCO! I think your story is an excellent illustration of why it didn't work and wasn't fair. I feel so sorry for everyone who shared your experience, especially all the little ones who were so excited about the event and ended up so frustrated and upset.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #199
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I finally made my kiddos get off the computer. They spent hours watching for leaves. In four hours they saw four leaves. One every hour.
The cache was cleaned, the docked showed every minute and someone was always at the computer.

As a pretty techie type person, I know this was a problem with the Ganz programing.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #200

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

there still coming slow hope they exstend it until the weekend over or longer
bearwatts is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: