Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #171
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: More Leaves in Webkinz World -- Ganz Confirms "High Winds"

Well at least some people are getting leaves, not me, guess the leaves aren't falling for me. Looks like I will have to rake them up.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #172
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kbugsmom
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? My daughters account is fine, mine just a green screen.

This is very dissapointing, last years fall festival was my first, and when they said they had shaken the trees they meant it. They were falling like every minute!
Hi kbugsmom,
It is good to know that some people are able to get the prizes today. Those people are very lucky!

Two accounts have not been able to login. I started a thread to see if anyone else is having a problem.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-down-558474/

Today is much worse than last Saturday. I hope they cancel this festival soon so it will be possible to do the dailies. It is too bad for all the children.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #173
Webkinz :)

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

1:40 plate
1:46 plate
1:58 Tree
At least now I'm getting something!
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #174
xolilpr1ncessxo

cutiepiie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are leaves still falling? I haven't seen one in like 30 minutes.
cutiepiie123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #175
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

in the american account, i have seen 2 leaves in about 40 minutes. no high winds for me...
nannc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #176
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Well, I'm not a computer expert but this is what I see. When I use firefox I have the small 'webkinz window' open and on the gray fields at the bottom of the box there is script saying what the program is doing. Mine says 'transferring data from wapi17.webkinz.com'. On other accounts it says the same but with diff numbers, wapi2, wapi15, etc. It seems tho that each user has their own server they go to, unlike club penguin or other server games where you can choose your server. My nucleardan account is always on wapi17. Other accounts seem to be dedicated to its own server, too. How to get that text to show up at the bottom I don't know.
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #177
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by joyfulmusic
1:40 plate
1:46 plate
1:58 Tree
At least now I'm getting something!
is this on an american account, or Asian account?
Old 09-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #178
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I "got into" WW and WI In November of last year so I missed Fall Fest. I seen on here that it was not a good event for various reasons. I was here for Winterfest and I had a blast. So naturally, I was looking forward to this years Fall Fest and I have to say its one of the biggest disappointments in WW that Ive seen and been a part of. And Ive faithfully been on WW every single day since last November. I have 11 accounts in my house. Since this Fall Fest started for the asian accts. last Friday, Ive had 2 windows with 2 different accounts open. Alternating accounts and time zones. But always 2 accounts at once. At least 10 hours everyday. When I had to move away from computer, there was always someone to take my place. Ive managed to get a total of 12 leaves. 7 of which were the cornucopia. So when I logged into WI yesterday to see the front page story on Fall Fest being extended another day and "high winds," I was soooooooooooo excited. So today, 2 windows(accounts) open since 10 am and its now almost 3 pm., Ive gotten 4 leaves. 3 of which are the cornucopia. Having glitches, problems and every other issue WW has, you would think since they went out of there way to make the story of "high winds', that everyone should get the "high winds." But Im really glad for the people who have been able to get many items from this Fall Fest.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #179

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Well so much for it being windy in WW. I sat for 45 min. before I saw 1 leaf. Grrrr. Those tiny little leaf plate hangings for the wall are so small you can barely see them.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #180
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

yes, happy for those lucky to get anything

one item on three accounts over 2 hours

no high winds here
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread