Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default More Humor from WI Members: Empty Vacation Raffle Prizes

A new front page story has been added:

More Humor from WI Members: Empty Vacation Raffle Prizes

While it can be disappointing when something doesn't work the way it should, it can be helpful to have a sense of humor about things. No one knows this better than fans of the Vacation Island Raffles. As many of you know, following a site maintenance in August 2009, the Raffles in the Coral Cove stopped awarding prizes. For the past six months the system has been selecting raffle winners, but failing to give out any items.

To stay on the positive side of things, many members have been tracking these "air boxes" and have even turned winning them into a sort of competition. Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dragonbird for continuing to help us find the humor in things. Her latest creation is pictured below. To see more of her raffle-themed humor, please click HERE.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: More Humor from WI Members: Empty Vacation Raffle Prizes

Yay! More humor!

Great work dragonbird!

First post?
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Wow Dragonbird you are very creative!!
I love it!!
I would love to win a rock, a volcanic rock!!!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

it took me awhile, but I finally got it. hilarious.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #5
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Dragonbird you are amazing!!
Every time I see something you do I am completely blown away!!!
Luckily I subscribe to some of the same threads you post on so I get to see your stellar creations.
This one is awesome!!!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I got one of those air boxes, HEHE
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #7
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

This is HILARIOUS!!! but kinda sad at the same time...

I got an air box too.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Absolutely love the graphics DB..(you are so creative!!) and what a laugh!! I do remember way back when..the rocks were a better prize than the pop-able palms...We have so many tickets from Deluxe...and nowhere to go...rats!! Thanks so much for the update...would really like to have another fun vacation on the island!! (Hint Hint ...Ganz) !!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for the wonderful laugh tonight!! I hope they fix the prizes soon. I have many tickets saved in my ticket holder!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #10
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Oh dbird, what would we do without ya?
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: