Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #41
92130d6462f3f844bbcb
Lil Kinz

Goldenretriever is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

I love the new ghost activity for Halloween! I am being a ghost for Halloween!:gr:
Goldenretriever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

my ghost still seams to be coming on the 8's. so i am still keeping to the same schedule. good luck to everyone!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #43
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Oh, yay. I've been looking for a long time these past few days with hardly any ghosts. I hope I find some Spooks; I only have 3/12 candies!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
Unregistered

i waited in a room for three hours and the ghost never showed up.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #45
Gifted

tbhidc is just really nicetbhidc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by RHPmom
Does Ganz think we don't have lives?

Seriously, playing Webkinz is almost a full-time job now.
tbhidc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #46
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Based on reports from members in our forum, it appears that the ghost is now on a 15 minute schedule instead of a 20 minute schedule. That means the times we posted in our earlier article have changed. Now he is following this pattern:

He goes to light blue, yellow, and green at these times past the hour- :08, :23, :38, and :53.
He goes to gold, dark blue, and pink at these times past the hour- :12, :27, :42, :57.

To keep things simple, for those of you who don't want to do the tracking, on this new timing, if you stay in the same room, in the same color, you will have two chances an hour at finding the Ghost. Remember to look for him at 15 minute intervals.

Try light blue collector room, lower number was my pick, at :38 after. If he doesn't show, stay til he does if you can. But that room type and color hit at that time for me.

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-27-2009 at 10:42 PM..
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #47
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

I am hoping this 15 minute thing works. When I try to open a 2nd account on my screen, the one in the popup window is fine, but the 2nd one freezes as soon as I try to enter the clubhouse, even if I'm in a totally different zone (or even KC plus too). This should mean I can get candy in X zone at Y time, then go to the next room type in the sequence 15 minutes later with my other account and get candy there too. If I stay in Room 40, hopefully that's his favorite room
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:13 AM   #48

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

Last night in the dark blue zone, the ghost showed up in the reading room at 9:12 AND 9:27 for me, I didn't stay up to see if he would come again, but this would mean you would actually have four chances to see the ghost each hour in the same room.

I should add that my computer did not freeze up either time!

Last edited by marissa227; 10-28-2009 at 05:13 AM..
marissa227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #49
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

I'm glad there's more ghost sightings now but why is the interval to collect THREE hours? Especially when they first announced it would be only one hour. Very frustrating. It's hard to imagine getting all 12 pieces before Saturday.
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #50
Lil Kinz
trixiewheeling is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw the ghost at the tropical vacation clubhouse, light blue zone. Didn't know ghost's took vacations. Candy was given.
trixiewheeling is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie monsta here dude

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: