Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #31
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

I know I was kicked out of the clubhouse on 4 accounts this am..trying to find the ghost...hope they get the programming straight soon!!...Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #32
Rexx and Jen the
Banned
InkHeart is on a distinguished road

I just got my first candy ten minutes ago
InkHeart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #33
Spook is my
Webkinz :)

batguy will become famous soon enough

This is a lie the ghost only works every 3 hours[/CODE]
batguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #34
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I thought this was going to be such a fun Halloween treat but instead it has become the biggest Halloween TRICK!
I could see completing the quest if you were allowed one piece every hour but every three hours (??!!) is not practical. With work or school commitments only a certain amount of webbies will complete the quest. Especially since this activity only started on Saturday 10/24/09 and it ends a week after on 10/31/09.
I think it was a nice way of giving everyone in Webkinz World a chance to earn a special no-purchase-necessary-prize but be realistic, at least give us a fair shot to earn it - less candy or more time.
Thanks for trying Ganz! Next time you'll get it right.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #35

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why don't they have a "Wheel of Tricks or Treats" with candy, prizes and candy gack, that we could spin, once a day. That would be a heck of a lot more fun than the ghost hunting or even the falling leaves. Why make something so hard that it is not fun to do?

I think that is such a good idea. A Wheel! Or maybe a Trick-or-Treat Machine that would be on during AFTER SCHOOL HOURS at different times?

All of you are so lucky who can be at work with Webkinz in the background. I'm a teacher and I could only get on during my lunch break -- *sob!* I didn't see the ghost, eve though I had one of my pets waiting diligently.

Then I came here to see if I could find out what I was doing wrong and found out that the ghost was freezing some people's computers....yikes. I don't want my work computer frozen -- I can just imagine trying to explain Webkinz World to the IT guy. I'd have to give him my speech about how I find Webkinz World to be very calming and therapeutic, how it is a great way to de-stress, how much fun the games are and all that....

Well, except for lately. The Fall Festival was crummy and this Trick-or-Treat thing is ridiculous.

But congratulations to all of you who have had success collecting the candy. I am in awe of you.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
catman2505

catman2505 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool that makes things easy i have one piece i need a lot more lol

cool i have one peice to i was in a tradeing room i would have two but when i first saw it
my computer froze and it logged me off i was MAD:acs:this dog's head is big and it has a little body lol

evil face moo moo moo moo ha moo

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
I know I was kicked out of the clubhouse on 4 accounts this am..trying to find the ghost...hope they get the programming straight soon!!...Thanks for the update!!

wow you got banned looking for the ghost lol

Last edited by catman2505; 10-27-2009 at 03:09 PM..
catman2505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #37
catman2505

i am looking for candy right now
Old 10-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #38
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I got my first piece of candy about an hour ago! It was a licorice pretzel. The ghost said "I must make my appearance scarce" and then disappeared. Do you think he just said that for fun, or could it have been a clue???
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #39
catman2505

still no candy
when will he come
Old 10-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #40

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

I'm thoroughly frustrated! I've managed to find 2 pieces of candy, after about a total of 10 hours looking. After reading the update today, I followed the pattern (I'm in light green on the 8's), so now it's 8's & 3's. No problem, right? I went to the Go FIsh room in light green, waited an hour, but no ghost. So I moved to an excersize room, waited another hour, still no ghost. I would love to complete my candy collection and get my lantern, and I really hate to be a quitter, but this is ridiculous! Does Ganz think we don't have lives?
RHPmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie monsta here dude

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: