Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

View Post Originally Posted by theyarenotme
Does anyone know if it's still 1 piece of candy per 3 hours or if they changed that?

I have Webkinz on in the background at work, headphones in to listen for the ghost. It's working so far.
Still only once every 3 hours which would be fine if that is what the newspaper had said, but since it said every hour I think it is just wrong to change the game like that after announcing it.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #22

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

I'm am sorry to read about the discouragment getting the candies. I too had accounts freeze again today so if they thought there was a fix in place it didn't work. I have been reading and catching up on paperwork while waiting for the ghost on my accounts and that has helped but I can see that would not be very good with children that just want to play while on the computer and only have minutes a day to check their accouts. Good luck to everyone!
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #23

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

What I don't understand is this: Why is it that, some people seem to be able to find the ghost and get the candy fairly easily, while others, like me, have looked and looked and not even seen the ghost. I don't have the time or the energy to just sit at this computer and wait and wait and move from zone to zone and room to room, just to find the ghost that apparently locks up your computer, most of the time, when you do find him and click on him! Geez!!!! I also don't understand the "logic" in making a person wait three hours before they can get the next piece of candy! The Fall Fest was bad enough, but at least the leaves fell several times during the hour and you could get prizes as often as you found a leaf. This "ghost hunting" just for "candy" every three hours is just plain stupid. (In my humble opinion!) It's simply not fun! I very glad that some people have been able to find the ghost and get all the candy and get the prize. Better that some get it than no one. The bottom line is....these types of "games" just don't work well. They are too hard for the younger children and, yes...most of us adults. Why don't they have a "Wheel of Tricks or Treats" with candy, prizes and candy gack, that we could spin, once a day. That would be a heck of a lot more fun than the ghost hunting or even the falling leaves. Why make something so hard that it is not fun to do?

I am now getting off my soap box! LOL!
(and, yes...I feel much better! )

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #24

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Still only once every 3 hours which would be fine if that is what the newspaper had said, but since it said every hour I think it is just wrong to change the game like that after announcing it.
Completely agree...maybe Friday they'll change it to once an hour, otherwise it'll be almost impossible for most people to get all 12. I had figured out based off NOT doing this at work that I wouldn't be able to get all 12 by the time it finished.

Kids in school, the same thing.

Kind of unfair the way it's running currently.
theyarenotme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #25

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
What I don't understand is this: Why is it that, some people seem to be able to find the ghost and get the candy fairly easily, while others, like me, have looked and looked and not even seen the ghost. I don't have the time or the energy to just sit at this computer and wait and wait and move from zone to zone and room to room, just to find the ghost that apparently locks up your computer, most of the time, when you do find him and click on him! Geez!!!! I also don't understand the "logic" in making a person wait three hours before they can get the next piece of candy! The Fall Fest was bad enough, but at least the leaves fell several times during the hour and you could get prizes as often as you found a leaf. This "ghost hunting" just for "candy" every three hours is just plain stupid. (In my humble opinion!) It's simply not fun! I very glad that some people have been able to find the ghost and get all the candy and get the prize. Better that some get it than no one. The bottom line is....these types of "games" just don't work well. They are too hard for the younger children and, yes...most of us adults. Why don't they have a "Wheel of Tricks or Treats" with candy, prizes and candy gack, that we could spin, once a day. That would be a heck of a lot more fun than the ghost hunting or even the falling leaves. Why make something so hard that it is not fun to do?

I am now getting off my soap box! LOL!
(and, yes...I feel much better! )

Star Child
I agree with you and for the first 3 days I couldn't find one at all. I think maybe whatever was causing others to lock up was booting me from the clubhouse when the ghost appeared because it would just randomly kick me out.

For me, the ghost is now appearing in multiple rooms every 15 minutes. I have seen him in collectors, reading, and superchef all at the same time when logged into 3 different accounts simultaneously. So, after 3 hours, I can go back to those rooms and just wait, minimizing the window while I do something else. I don't think you need to worry about the pattern any more.

I also tried using a different browser at first and found my first ghost when using chrome, but I think that was just a coincidence because I am back to using firefox and he shows up there and it does not freeze up my computer when I click on him. Good luck, there is still time if you can spend about half an hour waiting for him 3 times per day you should still be able to finish in time.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #26

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
What I don't understand is this: Why is it that, some people seem to be able to find the ghost and get the candy fairly easily, while others, like me, have looked and looked and not even seen the ghost. I don't have the time or the energy to just sit at this computer and wait and wait and move from zone to zone and room to room

Star Child
I think it's easier if you stay in one room. Pick a room like the garden room and just have your pet wait there, put Kinz in the background and make sure you have your sound on. When the ghost boos...bring that window to the front and click. That's what's helped me.
theyarenotme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info, Good luck everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #28
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the update on helping us find the ghost.As to date I still have not found one ghost!Why, dose Ganz have to make thing so hard?Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::el1:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #29
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Still Freezing, Still Every 3 Hours for me...and what is worse...The ghost is showing up even less. I have been sitting here doing nothing for 30 minutes with an American and a European account and No Ghost on either. Terribly frustrating. This seems to be a usual occurrence with anything new and exciting...Bummer...It doesn't make any of this much fun. All of my girls have not even tried after the first day, as they don't have much time on line with school now as it is...they told me they don't want to just sit there. And with 3 hours separating chances to get candy, they can only do it once a night anyhow between school getting out, dinner, and bedtime. I would hope Ganz will think about such things when deciding what can be done when.

Hopefully they will get it all fixed as stated...more chances, and more often. Fingers Crossed!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #30
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

The ghost has got a glitch in its programming...I have seen and CLICKED it seven time but it booted me before I got my candy three times. Other members I met said they had the same problem....
evangeline5432 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie monsta here dude

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: