Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

I really hate it that things are so complicated with this Halloween candy thing, there has to be an algorithm created to get it.

My daughters and I really like the cute pumpkin and we'd love to each have one, but in order to follow the established computational procedure necessary to get one, I'd have to quit my job and the girls would have to drop out of school.

I am disapproving of this whole thing, feeling that it's become work instead of fun, which is not such a huge deal for the three of us (a middle-aged woman and two teenagers). but will be a big deal to my niece and nephew, who are elementary school aged children.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #12

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz
I really hate it that things are so complicated with this Halloween candy thing, there has to be an algorithm created to get it.

My daughters and I really like the cute pumpkin and we'd love to each have one, but in order to follow the established computational procedure necessary to get one, I'd have to quit my job and the girls would have to drop out of school.

I am disapproving of this whole thing, feeling that it's become work instead of fun, which is not such a huge deal for the three of us (a middle-aged woman and two teenagers). but will be a big deal to my niece and nephew, who are elementary school aged children.
View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz

I agree with you.My gandchildren are so frustrated because they haven't found any ghost and they have zero candy. Also they do not have much time to spend on WW because of homework. What genius thought up this awful game?

Last edited by feona; 10-27-2009 at 11:12 AM..
feona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #13
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I just saw the ghost, and after clicking on it, it took me 45 minutes of "Control, Alt, Delete" to force the program to close, and finally I just had to shut my computer off. I am NOT impressed with a game that freezes your computer so much. I'm not a computer-techy person, so it seems to me like this is doing some permenent harm to my computer....I'm sure it's just fine though. PLEASE Ganz, can you fix games like this in the future so they don't become more of a headache then a Jack-o-lantern is worth??? Please? Or at least explain to us why our computers are timing-out so we don't think we just uploaded a virus or something.

Thanks!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #14
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This is odd I am still getting candy at :08 past the hour 5 of 7 accounts got candy at that time marker.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #15
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This is odd I am still getting candy at :08 past the hour 5 of 7 accounts got candy at that time marker.
Adr, do you have multiple accounts open? I was thinking that might be why my computer timed-out...
Old 10-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #16
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I thinkGanz changed the scedule Because insiders figured it out.

As for the gem codes I hadlots of extras for some children who weren't allowed to play and some to give for gifts for ones that didn't get any ,Thanks Ganz

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #17
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I just saw the ghost, and after clicking on it, it took me 45 minutes of "Control, Alt, Delete" to force the program to close, and finally I just had to shut my computer off. I am NOT impressed with a game that freezes your computer so much. I'm not a computer-techy person, so it seems to me like this is doing some permenent harm to my computer....I'm sure it's just fine though. PLEASE Ganz, can you fix games like this in the future so they don't become more of a headache then a Jack-o-lantern is worth??? Please? Or at least explain to us why our computers are timing-out so we don't think we just uploaded a virus or something.
It states that Ganz has apparently fixed this timing-out/freezing glitch but I know for our family's accounts, we still freeze up after we have been fortunate enough to see that tricky ghost.
I never even thought that it could harm my computer or that I had uploaded a virus. Hopefully it's just a little (although annoying) glitch with no harmful effects.
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
It states that Ganz has apparently fixed this timing-out/freezing glitch but I know for our family's accounts, we still freeze up after we have been fortunate enough to see that tricky ghost.
I never even thought that it could harm my computer or that I had uploaded a virus. Hopefully it's just a little (although annoying) glitch with no harmful effects.
I know, I think you're right.....it's just that when you can hear the computers little fans and whatever-else in there that makes noise going nuts, it just seems like it's not good for the computer! And it's just a pain to shut everything down and get it started again!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #19
STARSTRUCKKBOii

WeBkInZLUvAhH is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool. Now it'll be easier to find the ghost. Thanks!
WeBkInZLUvAhH is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #20

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if it's still 1 piece of candy per 3 hours or if they changed that?

I have Webkinz on in the background at work, headphones in to listen for the ghost. It's working so far.
theyarenotme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie monsta here dude

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: