Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

A new front page story has been added:

More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

Webkinz News has stated that As Halloween approaches, it looks like they are going to step up the hauntings in the rooms. Get out your Trick or Treat bags and find that ghost to complete your Ghost Busting quest and get the Customizable pumpkin for your room. You only have until the 31st to complete this quest.

Based on reports from members in our forum, it appears that the ghost is now on a 15 minute schedule instead of a 20 minute schedule. That means the times we posted in our earlier article have changed. Now he is following this pattern:

He goes to light blue, yellow, and green at these times past the hour- :08, :23, :38, and :53.
He goes to gold, dark blue, and pink at these times past the hour- :12, :27, :42, :57.

To keep things simple, for those of you who don't want to do the tracking, on this new timing, if you stay in the same room, in the same color, you will have two chances an hour at finding the Ghost. Remember to look for him at 15 minute intervals.

Despite what the front page article of the Newspaper says, you can still only get candy from the Ghost once every three hours.

For more information on how to track the ghost, go to this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-565337/

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

Cool, I hope it takes quicker to find more!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Can you find it per hour now?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: More Ghostly Sightings from Webkinz News

I am happy to read this news abut the ghost---the entire process along with the code problems last weekend with the evil queen gown was very disappointing for many people. I still think they should make good on all codes received as a jesture of good will.:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Once you have got the latern, IS it posible to get more cnady.

I read, that only one lattern per account will be the price.

But can we get more candy, or will be just one per account per type.
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #6
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Yeesh! I think this is even worse!

At least when he was showing up every 20min (it would be 3 times an hour) between 3 rooms, you could calculate that (for me) he would be in the same Room at :14 (Go Fish), the SAME room at :34 (Exercise), the SAME room at :54 (Trading)

But now with the new 15min schedule, the room will continually be changing.
For example:
if he appears in Go Fish at :14, Exercise at :29, Trading at :44, then Go Fish again at :59 when it comes back to :14 he should be in Exercise.

With the first system he was ALWAYS in the same room (Go Fish) at :14.
Now, at :14 he might be in Go Fish or in Exercise

Does that make sense?

It does seem easier to find with 4 times an hour (not three) but once you find him, the pattern is more confusing - I think (in my humble opinion)

Does Ganz do anything simple and without changing the rules halfway through?
Fun for the kids? Yeah right!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #7

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

maybe for some but not me
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:12 AM   #8
gianna67

gianna67 will become famous soon enough

i have two pieces and it bothers me that you can only get it every three hours

gianna67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

i have only gotten 1 piese of candy!!!!!!!!! i want more!!!!!! also....... I was one of the people who got the evil gown thing from webkinz newz. And they gave me a code that does not work!!!!!!!! I have seen people wearing their gowns at the club house. But i want MY gown!!!!!!!!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

I just got my first candy, horray!
fishinfuzz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie monsta here dude

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: