Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default More Details Released on Webkinz Newz Winterfest

A new front page story has been added:

More Details Released on Webkinz Newz Winterfest

Click the image to open in full size.Winterfest is just around the corner, and this year Ganz has added a big twist. As we told you earlier this week, snowflakes will be floating both in Webkinz World and on the Webkinz Newz site. This is the very first time Ganz has attempted a joint event like this!

This afternoon Ganz released some very interesting details about the Webkinz Newz side of the event.

Instead of each caught snowflake awarding a random prize, the prize will be based on the day of the week. On Saturday, the 15th of January, only Magic W Toques will be given out. On Sunday the 16th, only Peppermint Hot Chocolates will be given out, etc. Remember, this is only for the snowflakes on the Webkinz Newz. The snowflakes in Webkinz World will award random prizes, just like previous years.
Unlike the Webkinz World prizes, the Webkinz Newz prizes will be limited to one per account per day. All of these prizes will also be available in Webkinz World with the exception of the Snowman Cookie. This tasty treat can only be found on the Webkinz Newz.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: More Details Released on Webkinz Newz Winterfest

Oh that is GREAT newz, because if you can't find it on one place, you will get it on the other if you are there the right day I LIKE this because my accounts never work for click fests, but they do (off and on) for the WKN site. I have a good chance of getting that Winterfest Hoodie one way or the other. Thank you for the head's up FIA
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

They were VERY smart to do this-it guarantees everyone will get at least one of everything...I'm having very warm and fuzzy feelings in the middle of this cold spell!

oooOOOoo wait...what about the window and windchime? eek!

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-12-2011 at 05:57 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the heads up!

Okay, I see mostly food which I can skip since I don't collect but what happened to the new icicle item shown earlier? That, I definitely want!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

This sounds like a great idea - during Fall fest some of the prizes were so rare people couldn't get them. This sounds like we can be certain of getting one of each item per account, which sounds great (in theory). fingers crossed that it all works better than Plumpy did today! Good luck, everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

What about the Winter fest window, and the W chime ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
papiegranny

papiegranny is a jewel in the roughpapiegranny is a jewel in the rough

Is this one of the best days ever on webkinz, and it keeps getting better. Great news. Thanks Ganz I will be taking advantage of the news page during the winterfest for sure.
papiegranny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #8

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I LOVE this!!! And.... I finally will be able to get a snowcone from 2008!!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Sounds very fair. However, I am a bit disappointed. I care less about food items, maybe two or three, but I love the window
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
annajack

janekitty4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like it will be better than Fall Fest, but the Snowman cookie is repeated three times, and when do we get the wind chime and the window? Those were my favorites, along with the hoodie
janekitty4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: