Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #81
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

Thank you for the info, Justin! I am not even going to try this out as I do not need more collecting at my house. It does sound like a lot of fun though
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #82

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

cool! if this site is popular would you consider making an insider for it?
i bet ganz made this for all the people who "grew out of" webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
I just hope that the little tail towns figures aren't expensive. If they're any more than what regular Webkinz cost then I'm not even bothering with it

Also is there any way to get a sneak peak as to what the figurines look like? Or what the whole Tail Towns is going to be like or look like? I hope it's not like farmville. It's weird how a long time ago me and a few other people suggested that Ganz make something for the older age group and here it is .
yeah if they cost as much as signatures then i wont buy any

View Post Originally Posted by 1minamouse
romance, treachery, and tails? hmmmmm. Sound like some wicked house wives club. I don't think I am biting and certainly not advocating that kind of description for my 14 yo DD in their probably target age group.

I do wonder if they will make it similar to Lego, WOW, and such where you buy the program to load with a code to activate. It would make the system run better.
well to some, webkinz may seem like a stupid little kids site because they dont know what its like. the point is, dont bad mouth something before you have even tried it yet. none of us know what this is going to be like, so dont judge it

i just thought of something!! its like a chance to start over if you know what i mean. everyone will start from the very beginiong, so we know what to do:
1. buy all the things you think will be of vale later on
2. sve up whatever the call the cash in that site.

Last edited by ra1727; 01-14-2011 at 07:54 AM..
ra1727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #83

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

i certainily hope the figurines arent made of plastic! maybe ceramic? especially if these are meant for teens...
ra1727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #84
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
Needless to say, I am not looking forward to spending more money, and more time to add to my Webkinz addiction, but if I am to be honest, hanging out in a new similar world, without a pet coming up to me asking if I am a "boy" or a "girl" might be refreshing! No one calling me "stew pit" in the park and lastly perhaps no more crying in Tail Town trading rooms????

Here's to giving it a try,
MB
Ha Ha! I couldn't agree more!
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #85
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Hm.. Why is it targeted to females! That's not fair.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #86

58thcircle is on a distinguished road

I absolutely agree with Exoteric and Margo - the name is in extremely poor taste. Did they do no advance testing of names within their desired demographic ?
58thcircle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #87
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I think it sounds very interesting. It has the collectibility of Webkinz, but a more "grown-up" feel to it. I love my Webkinz and will likely continue to get my fave ones, but collecting stuffed animals is not something this 36yr old can tell everyone about - it's my hidden little secret...lol Tail Towns, on the other hand, sounds more my speed.
I can't wait to see what they look like. Altho, if they are going to cost more, they better not be made out out of plastic/rubber like the current Webkinz figurines...
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #88

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Donkey!

have a great day, freezing here where we are, below zero!
MB
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #89

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

sounds cool like if you were a person in webkinz it would extend to like ages 8-14 and i could still play without it being secret!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #90
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Thank goodness I am not a high quality kind of girl! Me and my stinky cheese shall stay in WW thank you very much
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm totally agreeing on that!!! I will NEVER grow out of ww!!!!
allyb0 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, jackb1014 was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: