Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #51
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

I signed up for the email list. I figure I can give it a try. I doubt it will replace a five year addiction with Webkinz though! I have never been into what they call "role-playing" so if Tail Towns is like role-playing, then it is definitely not for me. I once tried that "Wizard 101" game and it was too role-play-ish for me.

Thank you so much for bringing this information here Justin!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #52
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

doesn't sound like i would like it but thats ok by mean i LOVE webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #53

6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!6Jedis is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Have no idea what the plot line would be like, but if it's similar to some other games out there, it's not exactly like you're in the middle of the story. Usually, they outline the plot and the problem and then have you go talk to a character or click on something to find items etc.

This is what I've done on other games... So instead of going to the arcade and just playing games for KC, you do "tasks" which are really games like (collect bushels of berries) etc. to make a pie (for example) to possibly cure someone or help another character. If you get enough, you're awarded something at the end.
One of my children plays Free Realms, none of the others or me like to play it. We like the freedom of webkinz, doing whatever we want and not some specific task. I don't get the "tangled tales of forbidden love, true romance and hidden treachery". But having said that I will give it a try but it will take a lot for us to move and I don't see us dropping webkinz.

Thank you for getting more info about this!
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #54

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Yes! I could play this! One yeae helped me. This means there will be more "home design" options? This will be like Webkinz? Oh super! Yes!

Yes! I could play this. Good the year---so close one.This might be good, there might be more home-design options! Yes!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-13-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:30 PM   #55
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Thumbs down Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

Oh, GANZ...what happened to us young people? I'm staying in WW, thank you.

Well, you got ur wish, teenagers. Have a teenager site from GANZ.
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #56
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I was going to plan this but it's really for women and I'm a male, sorry. Also, isn't Webkinz target actually female too because the severe majority of WI members are female.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #57

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzForever3
Oh, GANZ...what happened to us young people? I'm staying in WW, thank you.

Well, you got ur wish, teenagers. Have a teenager site from GANZ.
Yes i agree. It to me will be a cross from "Toon Town" and "FreeRealms" in my opinion by the looks of it. It might be more real or "make belive". I'm thinking "make belive"? I hope not, i'll be on Webkinz, unless something gets me, but i think there will.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #58
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Maybe on this site you'll be able to choose sides, like have a option to be evil or something. I would enjoy that. I can't wait to see what this game is like. So far I am really interested, like the free chat, and other things. I possibly going join. LOL

Last edited by cupcake00497; 01-13-2011 at 10:38 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #59
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character
aug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable characteraug2168 has an honorable character

I can't wait to see what the new daily on WW (like jumbleberry fields) will be!!
I love new prizes!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:04 PM   #60
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Hrm...A role playing, 3-dimensional, social site with a storyline involving romance? Not really my thing. I'm sticking with my beloved Webkinz World!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, jackb1014 was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: