Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

"Tangled tales of forbidden love and true romance"? I am suspicious of what they mean by this and if it's going to want me to not even bother with this site or really want to try this site.

But it does sound cool!
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #22
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

Well...the best I can say about this new product and site is that it sounds very interesting. I like how Ganz explains it as having a ''plot,'' because I'm sure no other websites do. *Sighs* But okay, here comes the rant. From what that article has told me, the site sounds like an elite (I have to admit, it is elite), cross between World of Warcraft, and Sims, both of which are designed for young adult players. While World of Warcraft is a highly addictive online game marketed primarily to women and men around 14-30 years old, I do somehow see similarities. Why? They are both online fantasy games. Tail Towns is not at all like Webkinz. It is, in fact, a lot like WOW, Sims, and Farmville combined. I play none of those games, yet I find a lot of similarities between all three tied to one. Bottom line is, I am not going to bother over Tail Towns. At all. At this point in time, the idea somewhat annoys me. Please don't take offense to this, as I'm just one person with an opinion. If other WInsiders like this idea, I'm more than okay with it. But the reasons I am not going to step near this new site are:
- I'm not a fan of plastic figures.
Rants and complaints aside, once again, I make it clear that the ''plot'' part of this sounds very interesting. But sorry, I just won't be buying into Tail Towns.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #23
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Thanks for the information! Tail Towns is in Unity3D (like MAZIN' Hamsters)... So unfortunately, I could not play this new game!

As I said in other post in other thread, I'm using linux ubuntu and Unity3D have answer to my mail: Regrettably Unity is currently not available on any flavor of Linux. Hopefully at some point in the future we will do.

But I'm curious to see what it will look!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I am interested.

I am always interested in new things.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #25
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

O M G!! I can't wait! I've been daydreaming of something like this from Ganz ever since I became hooked on WKW!

I'll always love my webbies but boy oh boy am I gonna want to try this out!!

Thanks Justin for letting us know all about it. Glad you pulled strings to get more details!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #26
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The WK news sounds very exciting. Good to hear another major daily is coming out.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #27

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Thanks Justin. I will have to try Tail Towns. Will there be a insider website for it if Tale Towns becomes popular?
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #28
Banned
rockstar1785 is on a distinguished road

i am not old enogh whatever
rockstar1785 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #29
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Sounds interesting, i might give it a try when it comes out.
Jenny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #30
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Thanks Justin! I wonder what it will to be like.
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, jackb1014 was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: