Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: tail Towns going to make webkinz get unpopular?

It may get popular, but the Creative Director already corrected that. He's already planning stuff for 2012 already! And they're going to have new workers and everything. If it does get really popular, then Ganz would have two popular websites!

Although, anyone could play if they wanted too. It's not hard to lie about your age.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #122

fruit is a jewel in the roughfruit is a jewel in the rough

Oh I hope this doesn't happen. it looks pretty weird anyway and nothing can compare to webkinz people will always go on it, plus tails towns is designed for girls and believe it or not boy go on webkinz too {crazy right} {No offense}so the boys will probably stay and same with this girl right here!
fruit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #123
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

there are actually a ton of people who only go on webkinz to chat, so thats possibal a few people might use tail towns, but webkinz will still be popular dont worry
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #124
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Ok, I am super mad at ganz. First of all, they came out with this cheesy little game called tail towns (no offense). Second, I bet so many people are going to start tail towns that they quit webkinz all together! I don't want this to happen!!!!!
Don't get mad!

Read the fine print:
Tail Towns is designed for women.

It won't take over Webkinz. Older members might switch, but I'm not going to. ebkinz forever!
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:39 PM   #125
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Two reasons why this probably won't happen:
  1. People can play on BOTH Webkinz and Tail Towns, it's not against the law.
  2. Tail Towns is aimed for people 13 and older, and Webkinz has a lot of children under 13. So Webkinz will still have plenty of members.
Don't worry, they'll keep making Webkinz
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #126
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Ok, I am super mad at ganz. First of all, they came out with this cheesy little game called tail towns (no offense). Second, I bet so many people are going to start tail towns that they quit webkinz all together! I don't want this to happen!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

No.

Webkinz is still Webkinz. Tail Towns is completely different. It's like the difference between... Spongebob and The Simpsons. Both cartoon shows with (a) yellow character(s) as the star(s), but completely different. One is aimed mainly at kids, and another at teens/adults.

The main audience of Webkinz is under the age of 13. This new Tail Towns thing is for adult women. Granted, yes, some adult women play Webkinz. But MORE adult women will be interested in this new Tail Towns thing. Ones who HAVEN'T played Webkinz. So no, people will not be quitting Webkinz.
Webkinz is making Ganz a lot of money. They would not quit doing Webkinz altogether.

Listen to me very closely here. NO, hoards of people are NOT going to leave Webkinz and start Tail Towns. Some might start Tail Towns, but keep playing on Webkinz, as I will probably do. NO, Webkinz will not shut down because other 8-year-olds will keep playing it. (most 8-year-olds aren't interested in figurines of foxes with "mocktail" drinks They want bright, colorful characters with loud voices teaching them their alphabet and stuff, as you're probably aware of.)

And NOOOOOO, Tail Towns is NOT going to take over Webkinz. Millions of people play Webkinz, and they have for nearly six years now. Tail Towns is a new thing. Think about it. McDonald's has been around for, like, FOREVER now. Just because a burger restaurant opens up down the street from it, doesn't mean that McDonald's will close its doors forever because more people are going to the other burger restaurant. No. People will keep eating at McDonald's, and some also might try the new burger restaurant.

Everything. Will. Be. Fine. Stop. Panicking.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #127
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

I highly doubt Tail Towns will make webkinz any less popular or replace webkinz completly.
jackb1014 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #128

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

Thank you Justin. I was wondering what Tail Towns is all about. Sounds like they could make a tycoon type computer game out of it!
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #129
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Can't say this interests me at all-
sounds like something you could play on Facebook for free.
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #130

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Your`e kidding, right?

Reasons why Tail Towns Will NOT Take Over Webkinz:
1) Tail Towns is made for women.
2) You have to be 13 or up to play.
3) I play Webkinz and other sites too. Just because Webkinz and Tail Towns are diffrent sites, people can play both of them.
4) It is in a something 3D, a program many computers, including mine, does not have. That`s right, I have XP.

Anyway, as I previously quoted, this Tail Towns thing sounds like it could be a computer game. Why not do that? Oh well, I guess it`s too late to change that.
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, jackb1014 was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: