Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

fruit is a jewel in the roughfruit is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

Nothing can ever compare to webkinz, it's it's own site. Are you going to make " Tail Towns Insider" once it comes out?
fruit is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #112

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: More Details About Ganz's Tail Towns and Its Effect on Webkinz World

I'll check it out but really hate to get started collecting another thing. As I am an adult, it might appeal to me though. I do love my Webkinz games.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #113
fluffy34259

Fluffy34259 will become famous soon enough

Thats unfair you have to be 13 year's or older!! Especially because most Webkinz World players are kids!!!!!!!!!!
Fluffy34259 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #114

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Yeah! It's after Febuary! I will be 13, I can sign up!
specgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #115
Unregistered

that is sooooo cool
Old 01-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #116

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Hmm.. interesting. I don't know if I'll like it or not. I'm not all that much for fantasy stuff, but I'll see what it's like when it comes out. I can here my money (or lack thereof ) crying out to me, lol. I'll definetly try the free trial, just out of curiosity. I like the idea of free chat, too. But the rest is sorta "bleh" for me.
Mizabif is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #117
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default tail Towns going to make webkinz get unpopular?

Ok, I am super mad at ganz. First of all, they came out with this cheesy little game called tail towns (no offense). Second, I bet so many people are going to start tail towns that they quit webkinz all together! I don't want this to happen!!!!!
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #118

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: tail Towns going to make webkinz get unpopular?

don't worry Webkinz isn't going to get dumped, Tail Towns is just focused on older children (mostly girls) and the creative director said that they are already planning Webkinz for 2012 and who knows if you try Tail Towns you might actually like it
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #119
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

It's mainly for older girls. You have to be 13 and up to play, so I think it will mostly be the same crowd of adults that does Farmville.

Webkinz will still stay popular.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #120
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
It's mainly for older girls. You have to be 13 and up to play, so I think it will mostly be the same crowd of adults that does Farmville.

Webkinz will still stay popular.
agreed. It seems more like a site for moms. The figures are cute but it doesn't interest me that much. Also, if ganz is coming out with more its a sign that they are making pretty good money. (most likely) Thats a good sign for us webkinz lovers.
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, jackb1014 was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: