Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #31
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: More Dates Added to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

Our "area" has 7 Toys-r-us stores.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #32
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

OMG yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't have to drive a long time to phoenix. there coming where i live! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol i don't have to drive for hours now we only have to drive 20 minutes!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #33
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I saw the update! I got to go to the Road Trip because of it!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #34
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

TN has added a date to the road trip! They will be at Jan's Hallmark in Franklin, TN on Sept. 11th. YEAH!!!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #35

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

yes thats awesome
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #36

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

i'm going to the road trip in new jersey on august 14th!!!
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #37
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

So I just got back from Toys R Us-the event was scheduled for today according to all the WW newz, BUT Toys R Us said the event is really Tuesday...Which is a big old bummer. SO...Everyone might want to consider actually CALLING prior to packign it up and waiting for the van to show up to VERIFY the times! Just trying to save others the same hassle we had...

I do see that if you find the add in WW and click it-the date is now reflecting for Saturday (but the date shows the 10th which is Tuesday)-but as of a few days ago, it had said the 7th...Now the suspense will have to get me for a little longer! EEK!

Here's the pic of the error...Just wanted to make sure no one drives too long for a whoopsie!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 08-07-2010 at 09:54 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #38
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

same thing with Massachusetts.for the toys 'R us in Dedham it says it's august 11 and then when you click it,it says it's today.
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #39
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That front date used to say the 7th also-of course I didn't feel the need for a screen shot when I was writing it on my calender...I even had wondered if they had two tour vans since there was another scheduled that day...

Hopefully no one will be too inconvenienced by this little mess up-but the dude I spoke with at Toys R Us sounded really aggravated (I must not have been the first to call after getting home and verifying the mess up).
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: