Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #71
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

Interesting. There are a few that could be retired soon, because they're not very popular. Hmm. . .
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Major disappointing news.
At least if it was a w-shop you could go and purchase the pieces you think you would like to keep around - but if it's a rare theme, if you don't already have the pieces you need you will likely never get them now. I was hoping it was an estore theme.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #73
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

For a Second, I Thought It was going to Be the Science theme, But It's Not a Full Theme, so I'm Glad. I'm Thinking the Egyptian Theme Cause it hasn't Been Sold Lately.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #74

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

again, the clue for the full theme was for the NEW theme that was released this week, not for the theme retiring. i think this is really confusing people and should be clarified
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #75
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

*IT better NOT Be the science theme...I LOVE that theme-it's one of the few "silly" themes they have, and perfect for boys!!

They can retire the ancient civilization theme for all I care-never liked that one, everything is too washed out...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #76
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

1. Some of you are reading it wrong. The NEW theme has a bed, tv, dining table, etc. Not the retiring theme.
2. Its kind of mean to "hope" that a certain theme goes. Like I have read, some people love that theme and are trying to get pieces. Like me.
3. I can see the light in what Ganz is saying. For people collecting, the values shoot up. You can now be proud to have a retired and rare theme in your Webkinz home. I can also see that if the Curio Shop floods with the rares, we wouldn't get time to buy those discounted pieces of WShop things, which is good for beginners or people who rarely have kinzcash. We also wouldn't have time to get the Curio Shop only items, although some of you say isn't important, its good for other people. At least think about other people, not yourselves for once. Sorry, I
just had to say that.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #77
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! I hope it's not one i don't have all the items for!
Richie is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #78
Unregistered

I hope it's none of the pieces that don't belong to a theme? They had the golf cart yesterday and the stove/grill today, they had the pig fountain on sale a couple times last month.... Might be the rares that have no theme.... Those are also "Rares"
Old 04-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #79

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Ganz tweeted a teaser on the contents of the new theme: It's a full room theme - bed, dresser, dining table, etc.

this says new theme, not retired theme.
i am confused
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #80
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I just hope they don't retire the Egyptian theme. There are a few main pieces that I have been waiting on for a long time now. Including the bed, fridge and throne. Ever since they came up with deluxe memberships they never have those in the curio shop for the rest of us. I know they claim it's random but I'm not buying it.

If they retire the Egyptian room I will never have the bed!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: