Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i have to stick up for the science theme. there is NOTHING like it in any other theme, even in the curio shop. it's a kid favorite. it goes great with making school and lab rooms. i love the science theme.

i know each theme has it's own greatness but i don't think it's fair to make the science theme sound so expendable. every rare theme has special value to each webkinz fan.

instead of "hoping" for a certain theme to leave maybe we can appeal to ganz to rethink this or to make the pieces available for everyone soon. we all know ganz keeps up with this website and our voices do count!
I agree. Even though we finished that theme long ago, it does have useful items. I made a classoom in honor of my Mother, grandmother, and son and there were many science items that were helpful. I just feel like-except for the bed-the medieval theme is dark and not so attractive.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #62

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

hope it's science
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #63
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

NO! I hope it is science. FYI ganz, nobody uses the W-shop for anything besides food. Get rid of the ribons and bows thing!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #64
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I think it will be the medieval theme, since that is one of the oldest and it is a full theme. I don't think it is the science theme since it doesn't have a table. The tweet said it was a full theme, with a dresser and a table.

I hope it is not the science theme!!

...update....
oh, I read it wrong....the new theme is the theme that's a full theme. Ganz did not say anything about the Rare theme that's going....so any of the Rare themes could go...

I hope it is not the science theme!!

Last edited by scienter; 04-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: add a note
scienter is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #65

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I don't have any of the rare's finished yet. I don't think they should do this. It isn't fair for new people. I have been collecting since the fall and I don't have it all. Imagine what pepole will want for them in the trading room. Silly...

My other issue is that if they are going to retire a rare, then they should offer more of them throughout the day before the retirement and all the time. This is rediculous!!!
So sad. I am trying to find the positive in this - like, at least I don't have to struggle to make KC to buy up as much of every wshop theme as possible before one goes, but I have to say, this seems JUST WRONG! What if someone just started playing Webkinz a few months ago and has been struggling like crazy to save up enough Kinzcash and find when the rares are on just to collect all of their favorite theme, and now, half way through their collection, BOOM! It gets retired! They will likely NEVER be able to complete it now. All their work was for NOTHING! Getting them in the trade room will be near impossible, because people will be clinging on to them soooo tightly that they will want and arm & leg for them. It's just sad and wrong if you ask me. I agree with many others on here - doing this "to help the new themes appear more often" is a lame excuse! Just put rares on more frequently or instead of having it be random, allow a Ganz employee to regulate it for a few months & "make sure" the new rare themes show up more often than the older ones, at least for a while.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #66
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

it better be science!!!!!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #67
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
So sad. I am trying to find the positive in this - like, at least I don't have to struggle to make KC to buy up as much of every wshop theme as possible before one goes, but I have to say, this seems JUST WRONG! What if someone just started playing Webkinz a few months ago and has been struggling like crazy to save up enough Kinzcash and find when the rares are on just to collect all of their favorite theme, and now, half way through their collection, BOOM! It gets retired! They will likely NEVER be able to complete it now. All their work was for NOTHING! Getting them in the trade room will be near impossible, because people will be clinging on to them soooo tightly that they will want and arm & leg for them. It's just sad and wrong if you ask me. I agree with many others on here - doing this "to help the new themes appear more often" is a lame excuse! Just put rares on more frequently or instead of having it be random, allow a Ganz employee to regulate it for a few months & "make sure" the new rare themes show up more often than the older ones, at least for a while.

I agree. I feel very disappointed too.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #68
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

I hope it's Aztec. I have a full room of it, and it's so attractive!

If I didn't own a full room of Aztec, I'd want Medieval retired, it's too boring.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #69
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Hmm...the first thought that came to my mind was the Aztec theme. I wonder what it will be!

I sort of wish that they wouldn't give us clues on what is going to retire...I feel more attached to the theme when it retires then.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #70
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Oh no, this really stinks! Why would they do this! They have the same pieces show up over and over never giving me a chance to ever get the ones I am missing. It had better not be the Egyptian theme because I need the bed and the throne still... among other pieces. This is stupid, a very bad idea.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: