Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #271
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

Well it is Science. What will Goober do now? Boo Hoo!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #272
Wellwiser

Yep. You're right. It's gotta' be science because I just spun the "Super Wheel" and much to my delight, I got a "Rare and RETIRED Formula Board"! I thought I needed a globe for my sons' accounts, but I know I never got the Formula Board, so I'm hoping that was the one and only thing I needed (now I just need to spin and win one more!).

I kinda' feel like an "old timer" on WW now. I have actually seen a rare theme retire. Sad to see one go, though....
Old 06-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #273
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Same here. I have all the Egyptian items except for the bed and the Golden Hippo Fridge.

I guess I selfishly would like to see them retire the Science theme. I like it but it's the only one I have all items for. I got two Science beds with Series I trading cards.

Aztec - still need the toybox.

Medieval - still need the dresser.

Ancient Civilization - need the settee, chest, imperial side table and legionnaires suit of armor.
I have collected SO many rares. I finished the retired science theme too, the Egyptian after I got the fridge (I'm excluding the desert window part), the Aztec theme which was easy for me to finish and the Medieval items that are from the Curio Shop. Like you, I still need the Imperial Side Table. I have the settee, chest and armor statue already (before 2010). I have most of the pink princess theme. I think I'm set to finish the Persian. I already have every Persian item that has been in the Curio Shop.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: