Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #261
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

My money is still on medieval. It was one of the first, and at least six of the pieces have shown up this past week.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

isotropic has disabled reputation

Hoping isn't science theme, it's my favorite and IMO one of the best. Really wish they wouldn't retire any of those themes. They are all pretty decent and one of them gets retired while we still have themes like sports and ballet?
Old 04-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #263
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Please be science!!!!!!
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #264
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I've noticed alot of science, aztec, and medieval items coming to Artes......hmmmm
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #265
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

For some reason I think it might be the Ancient Civilizations theme that will be retired, although it could be the Medieval one too. I don't think it will be the Science theme because I think I remember reading one of the clues somewhere on WI that the theme to be retired has a dining part to it, and the Science theme doesn't have any dining part to it so I don't think it will be that one.

In any event, I'm saddened to see any rare theme go whichever one it will be as they all have really nice items and I like them all! My absolute favourite is the Egyptian theme, I really hope it won't be that one that's being retired! (really keeping my fingers crossed here!)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #266
jessme

In case anyone hasn't noticed one of the BIGGEST clues is right in Arte's shop...unless they are going to change his backdrop or any of his ads (which I don't think they will) It looks to me like the rare that will be retired will be the Medieval
Old 04-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #267
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by isotropic
Hoping isn't science theme, it's my favorite and IMO one of the best. Really wish they wouldn't retire any of those themes. They are all pretty decent and one of them gets retired while we still have themes like sports and ballet?
I'm beginning to think there is so much Science theme in the Curio Shop in honor of Goober and WW Fifth Year Celebration. Goober needs all the help he can get to produce all those fireworks. I hope Science isn't retired. I'd like to see it expanded. I love my forensics lab/physics lab.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #268

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

Ganz just tweeted a clue to the next retiring theme and here it is...
Click the image to open in full size.

I hope everyone is buying those rares while they can!

The previous clues we were given were:

6 April 9am KT:
The latest Twitter from Ganz announces that a theme will be retiring in an update at the end of April: We're not retiring a theme in the next update. We ARE retiring one two weeks later. Which one will be a BIG surprise.

7 April 3pm KT:
The latest Tweet about it: The next theme retired will not show up in the Curio Shop.

The current Rare Themes are:
Click on a theme name to learn more about it.
Ok, let me see. Hummm, I have not seen much of the Ancient Civilization theme these past two weeks, but I've seen none of the Egyptian Theme( wait I think a saw chair?). It's rather a toss-up for me. I don't really know. The Egyptian Theme? Oh, no.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #269
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
Not medieval please please PLEASE don't be medieval!!!!!!!!!!
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #270
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Well, I was wrong, because there has been Egyptian items in the Curio Shop all week. So unless GANZ is lying, it looks like Egyptian is staying...

I hope it's not Ancient Civilization! That flooring / wallpaper goes with so many room creations!!!
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: