Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #251
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

I can't believe how many people don't like the science theme. It's my favorite rare theme!! I think I've made the coolest room with it and my pets love to hang out in it. I would love to get the rare scientist costume, then my pet would really be happy!
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #252
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Aztec maybe?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:52 AM   #253
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I know this might be hard to believe, but I've never even traded in the clubhouse before. I have stuff to trade, just haven't taken the plunge.
I hope you decide to join the gifted program, we always need more traders.

I will say that the clubhouse trading is actually a lot more risky and nerve wracking than the gifted program. You have to decide on trades very quickly, and there is no recourse if you get something wrong. In the gifted program you have the time to look up values and consider what you really want. I actually would recommend not trading in the clubhouse until you have spent a lot of time studying the WIGEV. That will get you familiar with all the possible items out there, and while I don't agree with a bunch of the values in the WIGEV, it is at least a starting point, and pretty accurate overall. In any case, never make a trade in the clubhouse unless you are absolutely certain what the items you are getting are. Otherwise it is extremely easy to get ripped off. The benefits of the clubhouse is that you can do a lot of trades very quickly and you get access to a much larger pool of people to trade with than trade here on WI.

View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
I can't believe how many people don't like the science theme. It's my favorite rare theme!! I think I've made the coolest room with it and my pets love to hang out in it. I would love to get the rare scientist costume, then my pet would really be happy!
Check out FYE. My local one has the kinzclothes on sale.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #254
Kdy
Rlyroo
Webkinz :)

Kdy will become famous soon enough

I hope science too as it's what I have the most of. Aztec has been so rare (maybe because I've been collecting less than it's been out) or maybe because Aztec seems so expensive!
Kdy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #255

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I'm really disappointed that they are retiring a rare theme. I can understand that they want to offer newer theme items more often, but why couldn't tweak the programming a little so that newer items would show up more often than the older items?

I started helping my daughter collect rares last summer, and we don't have all of the rare items yet. I've been telling my daughter that our lives are more important than webkinz, so we usually miss rares offered on weekends. My daughter checks WI for rare schedule, and sometimes she asks if she can stay at home so she can purchase an item she is missing. I've been telling her that there will be another opportunity to purchase it. That won't be true if they are retiring a rare theme...

I don't know what she would say if I tell her a rare theme is retiring. I hope she takes it well.
Kiyok is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #256

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

It kinda stinks that you rarely (no pun intended) can catch a rare. I think that they should be left up for a day, not an hour. It's not fair to the kids who are in school (wasn't webkinz made for KIDS) that don't have a chance to buy the rares or the clothes that go on sale while they are only on sale for an hour.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #257
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Any word on which one is gone yet ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 07:16 PM   #258

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

I really wish they wouldn't retire any of the rare themes. They are so difficult to collect in the first place, especially if you can't be online very often. At the very least, I wish they would have given more notice AND that they would have made that theme a little more available in the months leading up to it's retirement...
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 02:14 AM   #259
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by DreamLoveLearn
I really wish they wouldn't retire any of the rare themes. They are so difficult to collect in the first place, especially if you can't be online very often. At the very least, I wish they would have given more notice AND that they would have made that theme a little more available in the months leading up to it's retirement...
Well, I have been noticing science coming up in Deluxe a bunch since the announcement. If tomorrow's Deluxe rare is science, I am going to take that as a sign.

Turns out it was not Science, so my theory has a problem.

Last edited by Learned Hand; 04-22-2010 at 02:14 AM..
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #260
Jeelee

Wellwisher is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by JennaBee
Welcome to posting, Wellwisher!

JennaBee ~

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hmmm....now how many Medieval floors did I buy the other day...??? (a FEW!!!)
Wellwisher is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: