Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #241
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

*At this point I don't even care what theme they retire. I have a new word...gobblydook-and I'm going to use it... repeatedly...every day...it is perhaps the funnest word in the history of the world!!

Have a gobblydook day ya'll!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #242
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
*At this point I don't even care what theme they retire. I have a new word...gobblydook-and I'm going to use it... repeatedly...every day...it is perhaps the funnest word in the history of the world!!

Have a gobblydook day ya'll!
My Turkey is named Mr. Gobble D *ook. I love the word too.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #243
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I really don't like the aztec theme but I have an aztec room just because it's rare. When is this retirement going on? The aztec table is in the curio shop today, could that be a clue?
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #244
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
I really don't like the aztec theme but I have an aztec room just because it's rare. When is this retirement going on? The aztec table is in the curio shop today, could that be a clue?
Well if they said it's a Rare theme that isn't appearing in the Curio Shop this week, then the only one that leaves is the Egyptian Theme, as we've had items from all the rest of them in the past couple weeks.

Besides, the Egyptian theme is also one of the original themes that they created, so chances are they want to retire it to replace it with a newer, updated one.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #245
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Well if they said it's a Rare theme that isn't appearing in the Curio Shop this week, then the only one that leaves is the Egyptian Theme, as we've had items from all the rest of them in the past couple weeks.

Besides, the Egyptian theme is also one of the original themes that they created, so chances are they want to retire it to replace it with a newer, updated one.
Great to see you again. We haven't talked in ages.

I took the meaning of "not showing up in the curio shop" as a warning that unlike some other retired items from the WShop that do continue to show up in the Curio Shop, these items will not. Of course then they wouldn't be "retired" because that is where they show up normally.

I think that they may continue to show up on trading cards and as adoption prizes and possibly as Estore reproductions.

If you are right we will be losing a terrific looking vanity, bed and fridge. That will be a shame.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #246

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

WW has never retired a theme on site like this before. .......

in the past when items have been retired everyone had access to them. you have themes in the wshop, clothing, and holiday items which as long as you logged in on the holiday you recieved a gift, whether or not you are deluxe. all these items were available to all members and all members knew ahead of time when they would be available. rare items do not work like this. if you are fortunate enough to be online and in ww at the time the rare is offered you can obtain the item. if not you have to wait until the next time it appears. that could be months, as long as a year. and if the incubation chamber doesn't show up before the 25th of april then some items don't show up in over a year.

i am still hoping that all members who don't want a rare theme to be retired know they have a voice!!!!!!!!!1 and there are many ways to let ganz know that you don't want to see this happen. many small meek voice's can create a big roar! :lion:
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #247

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

If it is a full room theme with walls , floors , and a stove/fridge , as well as all the chairs (pluss ) a bed ? My guess is the Aztec theme is going bye,bye. I like the Aztec stuff, but not as much as I do the Egyptian, which is my favorite over all else.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #248

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

Exclamation Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(I kinda hope it's science)2nd post!

me too !:gwolf:
Girlicious is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #249
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

NO WAY!! NOt a rare theme! I still need some of them. GRR. I hope That Ganz will put out all of the items one more time before they retire it. At least we will have one more shot at buying the items.
Bubbuh is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #250
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Learned Hand
You should join the Gifted program here at WI. You will be able to get any missing rares you need as soon as you graduate from the training section. Rares are extremely easy to get from other gifted traders. They are the low item on the totem pole in terms of what most people in the gifted section want, so if you are willing to trade other types of items for them, you can get them basically instantly. It is so different once you are in the gifted program. I remember when I was waiting to join the program and while I was in the training section that I was so frustrated that I couldn't get the Egyptian walls. An experienced trader just flat out gave me a set within about a half hour of my first posting my gift exchange in the gifted section. I see that you already have fifty posts, so just make another ten or so, and go apply.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I know this might be hard to believe, but I've never even traded in the clubhouse before. I have stuff to trade, just haven't taken the plunge.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: