Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #221
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

here's an idea....have rares come up more than once a day ...WOW
scienter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #222
Webkinz :)

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

I wounder what one it is?????
peanutbutterlov is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #223
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

Now Ganz is going to retire one of the Rare Themes. Why? Arte offers a "RARE" item once in a while. For me it's not easy to collect the RARES. I can't be online all day every day,
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #224

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Rosie, we all have outside lives, including the people at Ganz
I know it may be an inconvenience to lose the rares, but I think in the long run, they are really trying to make WW a bit more functional with this. Taking that one set out of rotation MAY make it so that people not in Deluxe will have an opportunity to get those NEW rares (like the Movie screen) without having to go Deluxe. Right now the opportunity seems to favor Luxers more than regular users and I don't think this was ever Ganz' intention
Yes, but couldn't they just change the programming then? There are many more answers to this than retiring a rare theme. Change the programming so that everyone gets to buy 3-4 rares each day and have just one or two items EXTRA show up for deluxe? Are you saying this programming may be so complex they have to retire the rare theme rather than changing the odds of rares coming up by instituting some program tweaking?
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #225
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
This is NOT okay Ganz nobody cares about the W Shop ones but we DO care about the Curio Shop ones. Not okay. Not
agreed!
noooooooooooooooooooooo i major hope it is science, or maybe egyptian, because i love all the other ones.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #226
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 

I'll bet it's the science theme, bet ya, bet ya!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #227
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I think it's the egyptian, aztec, roman, persian, or sciece... Oh wait... that's basiaclly all of them... *embarresed* LOL
Old 04-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #228
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I would guess scientific or medieval??? It will be interesting to see. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #229
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

I will be so mad if it is science or medieval, I only have a couple more science items to collect and several medieval to get!
I also collect aztec and need sveral more pieces of that!
Old 04-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #230
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Going by when they all were intoduced, I bet they're going to be retiring the Ancient Civilization one, it's the oldest.
animalover48 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: