Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #121
ebkinz rocks!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Um...it's a joke. Sheesh!
Yes I realize this - I just don't think it's nice to get people's hopes up for nothing!

Remember - not everyone will see a joke the same way. It doesn't bother me too much but you could make some people rather mad is all I'm saying.
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #122
Unregistered

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

Oh no! I am collecting all of the themes. I almost have all of the Scientific and Medieval theme. I still need a lot of pieces in the Egyptian and Ancient Colonization theme. I also have some pieces from all the other rare themes.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #123
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

"I hope everyone is buying those rares while they can!"

Are they crazy? I don't know how they expect us small-time webbies to get all these bought. I haven't even finished collecting ONE rare theme! Oh wait, I do know how they want me to collect more and more themes...buy more pets!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #124
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

So it's likely to be Egyptian, Medieval, or Science... Guess the best thing to do if you are missing items from these Rares is to double up... buy every rare of any of those that comes up over the next week even if you already have it, and then trade for the ones you needed among other people with incomplete collections.
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #125
cloverblossom2009

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme, It's a Rare Theme!

A rare theme! uh oh! I hope it is science but i think it is egyptian.
please do not retire the princess theme!!!!! I hate SUSPENCE! :ccat:
insiderfan is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #126
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

the incubation chamber hasnt been up for a year? if the science theme is goin they better put it up soon... its literally the only piece of science i need... and on my BFs account he only needs the stone column for his medieval theme...also i only need the egyptian column and another vanity chair... and about half of the ancient civ and aztec themes
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #127
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I hope it's the science theme. It's my least favorite.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #128
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

For the last week Science theme has been coming frequently. This may be a sign.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #129
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I taking inventory of my rares, I have been a big collector/trader, I am trying to get 100 Hippo Fridges, up to 72, please do not retire!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #130
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

NNNOOOO!! not a rare theme. they are so hard to come by already ... still in the midst of collecting sometimes would miss arte's specials .... really sad to see a rare theme
webby4 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: