Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #101
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
What about BIG being mentioned? Medieval has the most pieces.
I wondered about what BIG meant too...none are oversized that I am aware of. Aztec stuff would be "heavy" - but that is just silly...

I cannot imagine how people who don't know about WI will feel about this - I remember being absolutely exhausted trying to check the curio shop all the time. Thank goodness for WI!!!!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

ownzpwnz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Audreykinz
I hope it is Science. Nobody in the Trading room seems to want that theme.
Yep....science isn't that popular
ownzpwnz is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #103

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzguy4life
Hey Nicole thanks for replying Do you know when the Science Bed was seen last? It's one of a few pieces eluding me - but it's the one I really want!
there is a feature here that tells youu when items show up. the bed was in october of 09.
it's called the rare item schedule and its located under webkinz tools

last time the chamber was up was april 25 2009!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #104
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

So I wonder how this works with Trading Cards...I've won a lot of rare themed items through the Series 1 trading cards. Wal-mart has started carrying these so they are out there. So if a card is programmed to give a rare item - could people end up winning retired items? Just curious.
cdfys is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:06 PM   #105
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it pretty much has to be Science, Medieval or Egyptian...Those were the 3 rare themes when I first started with WW a couple of years ago...I think the others are to new...

No offense to anybody still hunting pieces but I wouldn't be upset if all three of them went...it seems like the past few weeks the rares have almost always been medieval or science...it's frusterating trying to collect the princess and persian themes....

I would miss the medieval walls/floors...I like those with a number of thems....but not sure if they are considered part of the theme or if they are just another rare (like the wood pedestal thingy)...It will be interesting to see what disappears....
Old 04-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #106

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i was thinking the same thing justacat. i know both medieval and science have curio shop only items as well. i think i might buy some more floors and walls when i can in the next two weeks
Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #107

ownzpwnz will become famous soon enough

maybe there could be an acronym hidden somewhere in the message??
ownzpwnz is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #108
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Well, I think this is just stupid. Here's a novel idea - make the rares appear more often (that would "make room") or change the programming so the older themes appear lest often. I still do not have several items from the Egyptian and Medieval themes and have been collecting for over two years. Honestly, this is once again a case of the benefit going to Deluxe member with everyone else getting a raw deal.

I agree that they should make rares appear more often. I still need a couple of pieces for each item and I have been collecting for almost two years also. Some days the rares appear at such difficult times. Definitely frustrating.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #109

i have to admit the reason i bought my deluxe feature was because the queens throne came up as a deluxe only rare about a month after the added the deluxe rare. i wanted it so badly that before the hour was up i had gone to the estore, whipped out my credit card and had a shiny gold hat on my alleycat! it was an ingenious way for ganz to get people to go deluxe. i wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the extra rares.

it's an unfair advantange, especially since not everyone has a credit card or a very very understanding parent. very sad
Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #110

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Ok, so I am going to throw in my opinion too. i wish it were the science theme but since the clues say full (dining and all) I don't think it is science since science does not have dining (at least that I know). Maybe BIG refers to the quantity in the set. The Egyptian fits that description. It has the most pieces. BUT the clue did say dining (right?) and the egypt calls it banquet table. ugh! there goes my theory!!!

and the clue says dresser and egypt is bureau. I guess i am definitely wrong. So it must be aztec as it is the only one that i see using the words dresser and dining in its items descriptions as in the clues

Ok now I feel dumb. I read it ALL WRONG!!! The new theme says dresser & dining! UGH!!! Sorry. I'd erase all that i posted but i don't know how!!

Last edited by adrib; 04-16-2010 at 07:21 PM..
adrib is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: