Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

littlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: More Clues on Retiring Theme

I am thinking it is going to be either the asian theme, the one with the blue, red color furniture or the aztec theme. both have been around awhile and since they now have persian I would bet on the aztec (sandstone colored one) I have both but never can distinguish between two lol

please do not use red ink as it is reserved for staff
COWS4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-16-2010 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: removed red ink
littlepoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #92
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

OH NO!!!

I am still missing about two pieces from each Rare theme! And some items from a theme you want more than one each of, like dining chairs... this is terrible news!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #93
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh man! Just when I was seriously hoping to become a collector! I guess I'll hold off for a bit...

I have noticed though that the science theme is coming up A LOT in the Curio Shop lately! As in all 4 experiment stations sold this week and the Robo Hand Table so many this is a clue?
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #94

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Whatever theme they retire, I hope they give us a chance to buy it at REASONABLE times in the curio shop. It seems they are putting them on sale at times when I am in school and my grandmother is at work. Not everyone is on the east coast and those of us on the west coast like to shop too. If they want to put things on sale at 3 and 4pm KT, they should be repeated at 9 and 10KT so everyone would have an opportunity to purchase.

I have noticed a lot of the old space theme items for sale in the curio shop and some of the science theme. Wonder if they will give us a warning so we can buy. Another idea would be to put them on sale over the weekend when kids are out of school. After all, this was originally intended for kids, wasn't it?

That I agree with you on too because I live on the East Coast and we do need more time and schools get out at 4:00 and we need more time. COME ON GANZ!!!

15webkinz
15webkinz is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #95

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzguy4life
Oh man! Just when I was seriously hoping to become a collector! I guess I'll hold off for a bit...

I have noticed though that the science theme is coming up A LOT in the Curio Shop lately! As in all 4 experiment stations sold this week and the Robo Hand Table so many this is a clue?
i have noticed this as well. i am just praying that the incubation chamber pops up very very soon. it's been eluding a lot of us for a longggggggg time and i am so desperate to get one. . i am sure others have their "one" item they really want too.

i also need to remember that it is very common for items to show up in groups with arte. often one week will have lots of aztec and the next has lots of medieval. this might just be the scientific week
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #96
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I have the complete science theme done very nicely in a room in my house. I finally got the geographic globe after 6 months in the trading room. It was hard trying to get this since the word "globe" turned red and all I could ask for was the "science glob". LOL!

But I still have some extra pieces, so if that is the theme that retires, I might be able to trade off my extras. We'll see!
Oh!!!! I haven't seen that chocolate bunny cartoon in a LONG time!!!! the first time I saw it I laughed hysterically until I cried...I was at work and could not control myself. I was the boss too!
Where did you find it??!!! I need to have it in color - all I have is a seriously crumpled up photocopy! WHEEE!!!!!

(I am with you too - I finally got all the science stuff - I just love the room now - I have the time warp clock in there and the estore robot dog in there with his refrigerator - it is AMAZING!!!)
Lolith is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #97
LilMissLaughter

LilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of light

Nooo! Aw! But I bet it will be either Egyption or Science. I dun like either very much, so I'm good to go,
LilMissLaughter is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #98
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i have noticed this as well. i am just praying that the incubation chamber pops up very very soon. it's been eluding a lot of us for a longggggggg time and i am so desperate to get one. . i am sure others have their "one" item they really want too.

i also need to remember that it is very common for items to show up in groups with arte. often one week will have lots of aztec and the next has lots of medieval. this might just be the scientific week
Hey Nicole thanks for replying Do you know when the Science Bed was seen last? It's one of a few pieces eluding me - but it's the one I really want!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #99

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

What about BIG being mentioned? Medieval has the most pieces.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #100
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Well, I think this is just stupid. Here's a novel idea - make the rares appear more often (that would "make room") or change the programming so the older themes appear lest often. I still do not have several items from the Egyptian and Medieval themes and have been collecting for over two years. Honestly, this is once again a case of the benefit going to Deluxe member with everyone else getting a raw deal.

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: