Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #21
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: More clothing items retired!

I loved the stonewashed jeans too! I think I got stuck with just two or three on my pets Also liked the purple shirt as a pajama top with the pink striped PJ bottoms, so that's a loss imo -- what else do you wear with the pink PJs?? Argh.

The rest, I'm all 'whatever'.

Did anyone else notice the new recipe food?! LOL! At least it's new to me... the thing on the wheel of wow. I got it on my first spin today!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #22
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Well I agree they should not spring the retirements on us just like that. They could at least give us a 24 hr notice to try to get the ones that are going to be retired. I am pretty sure that I have all the retired items. I am not sure about the Stone Washed Jeans I will have to go and check.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #23
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I still have the berry fresh swimsuit and can still purchase it...all the rest show up, can be put in my cart but not purchased.

someone said try it with a coupon
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #24
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Here ya go!
Actually, this is the snowboard toque, not the other hat you have there

Click the image to open in full size.
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #25
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Hehe oops I guess i need t fix that
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #26
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by outinthesun2003
Here ya go!
Thanks a lot for the pictures outinthesun
However, the toque you have safely stored away is Stripy Toque, not Snowboarding Toque. The Snowboarding one was with green/yellow stripes, I believe.

Last edited by yaniella; 09-16-2009 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: grammar
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #27
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

I apoligize I got the wrong hat! I realize that now. Whew my face is red... lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpgretired.jpg (26.9 KB, 40 views)
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #28
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Im bummed out they retired those white shoes,.. I like those alot. Luckily I do have alot of those. Hopefully I have a little of all the clothing in my dressing room area. Now I will have to check and move items to my special clothing dressing room area. lol. I try to keep those seperate. If anyone asks me ,.they can retire the space suit pieces anytime!! and come up with a new costume,..even if its a space suit in a different color!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #29
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

With all the clothing options ~ each Webbie can have so many outfits! How does everyone keep track of what they have, and who's wearing it, or whose closet it may be stored in? I think we should have some kind of search engine to find items that aren't stored inour dock.
Grammikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #30
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Word how did this happen?!?! Did we get a warning? But I guess this means we're getting new stuff right?
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: